DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
Home News

Iran fired ballistic missile at Kuwait after US military took out Iranian drones in Strait of Hormuz: ‘egregious ceasefire violation’

May 28, 2026
in News
Iran fired ballistic missile at Kuwait after US military took out Iranian drones in Strait of Hormuz: ‘egregious ceasefire violation’

Iran launched a ballistic missile at Kuwait overnight in retaliation for the American military taking out Iranian drones in the Strait of Hormuz — the US labeled an “egregious ceasefire violation”

The ballistic missile was fired at 10:17 p.m. Wednesday ET and was successfully intercepted by Kuwaiti forces, according to CENTCOM, which said that the US operation to take out Iranian drones had also been victorious.

“This egregious ceasefire violation by the Iranian regime occurred hours after Iranian forces launched five one-way attack drones that posed a clear threat in and near the Strait of Hormuz,” US Central Command said in a social media statement Thursday.

The US Navy guided-missile destroyer USS Rafael Peralta sailing in the foreground with the M/T Stream tanker in the background.
A US Navy guided-missile destroyer has enforced a blockade against Iranian ports after a tanker attempted to sail towards the country. CENTCOM / SWNS
Statement from the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemning drone and missile attacks by Iran on Kuwait.
UAE’s message condemning the attack on Kuwait. UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs

“All drones were successfully intercepted by US forces which also prevented a sixth drone launch from an Iranian ground control site in Bandar Abbas,” the statement said.

Silhouetted missiles against a gradient sky at sunset.
Iranian missiles are displayed at the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps(IRGC) Aerospace Force Museum in Tehran. via REUTERS

“US Central Command and regional partners remain vigilant and measured as we continue to defend our forces and interests from unjustified Iranian aggression,” the statement concluded.

The post Iran fired ballistic missile at Kuwait after US military took out Iranian drones in Strait of Hormuz: ‘egregious ceasefire violation’ appeared first on New York Post.

Harvard to pay $53 million after former morgue manager sold body parts on black market
News

Harvard to pay $53 million after former morgue manager sold body parts on black market

by Fortune
August 22, 2026

Harvard Medical School says it agreed to pay $53 million to settle class action lawsuits by relatives of body donors ...

Read more
News

The Canada-U.S. trade war deepens rupture in what had been a close and durable alliance

August 22, 2026
News

10 killed in Russian and Ukrainian attacks a day after fatal shopping mall drone strike

August 22, 2026
News

Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann’s son’s mug shot released after arrest for alleged sex crimes

August 22, 2026
News

GOP Senate candidate caught splurging on luxurious out-of-state lifestyle: report

August 22, 2026
BigXthaPlug Gets Arrested in Dallas on the Exact Same Date as His Previous Run-in With the Law

BigXthaPlug Gets Arrested in Dallas on the Exact Same Date as His Previous Run-in With the Law

August 22, 2026
Scientists Just Discovered Narwhal Tusks Are Even Stranger Than We Thought

Scientists Just Discovered Narwhal Tusks Are Even Stranger Than We Thought

August 22, 2026
Inside Germany’s roughly $14 billion plan to deter Russia with a new arsenal of deep-strike missiles

Inside Germany’s roughly $14 billion plan to deter Russia with a new arsenal of deep-strike missiles

August 22, 2026

DNYUZ © 2026

No Result
View All Result

DNYUZ © 2026