DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
Home News

Coachella tickets ‘scam’ sparks influencer war as alleged victims post spicy text messages

April 23, 2026
in News
Coachella tickets ‘scam’ sparks influencer war as alleged victims post spicy text messages

A viral video blowing up online is exposing a messy web of alleged ticket fraud involving influencers — and the internet is absolutely loving the drama.

The glitter and glamour of Coachella weekend one have been overshadowed by a high-stakes “scam” involving a group of high-profile influencers, thousands of dollars in missing cash and allegations of robbery.

The drama, which has set TikTok ablaze, centers on a group of influencers who claim they were fleeced by their own “friends” in a messy battle over the festival’s most coveted accessory: the Artist Pass — ultra-exclusive credentials typically reserved for performers and their inner circles.

Two women, one with blonde hair and the other with dark hair, sit side-by-side, with a text message overlay about Coachella tickets.
Aioni Cobia took to TikTok alongside her friend, Mia LoCastro to share their side of the story. X/@beyoncegarden

The controversy began when Aioni Cobia took to TikTok alongside her friend, Mia LoCastro, to call out fellow creators Chloe Rosenbaum, her boyfriend Ryan Manick, Keston Wolf and Parys Townsend — claiming they duped her out of festival bands.

The video, which was posted a few days ago, has already amassed over 5 million views, and has been widely re-posted and discussed throughout various corners of the internet.

According to Cobia and LoCastro, they were part of a large group chat organized by Rosenbaum to secure discounted tickets through a “connection.”

A collage of two women and an iMessage conversation about Coachella ticket scamming.
The influencers shared screenshots of their texts in the viral video. X/@beyoncegarden

The influencers reportedly shelled out $2,700 each for “Artist” wristbands — the gold standard of Coachella access that provides stage-side views and golf cart transport. Meanwhile, Manik and others in the group opted for the cheaper $1,200 VIP passes.

But when the festival began last Friday, the Coachella dream weekend turned into a desert nightmare. Rosenbaum allegedly told the group that they had been scammed by the third party vendor, who she had initially vouched for, and that now no bands were available.

A group of influencers wearing festival wristbands pose outdoors.
Chloe Rosenbaum (center), standing next to Ryan Manick and others in the group that were sporting “stolen” festivals bands. Instagram/@parystownsend

Already on the grounds, Cobia and LoCastro spent thousands of dollars more on replacement tickets to get in to the festival. When they got back to LA on Monday, the plot thickened. Cobia texted the shady vendor who she had paid for the passes and demanded a refund, only to be told that he had dropped off said passes for Saturday and Sunday and had given them to Rosenbaum and her “group.”

A woman in a crocheted top and white shorts shields her eyes from the sun in a crowded outdoor setting.
Chloe Rosenbaum has nearly 700,000 followers across Instagram and TikTok. Instagram/@chloerosenbaum

Allegedly, only Rosenbaum had actually shelled out nearly $3k for the passes.

“They stole our artist bracelets,” Cobia claimed in the viral video, pointing out that while people like Manik only paid for VIP, he was suddenly seen backstage with the more exclusive green-tagged Artist pass with a lower case “a” on them.

Now, the scandal is spilling onto Reddit — where users are tearing into everyone involved.

Two young men wearing white t-shirts and holding drinks, smiling in a crowd at an outdoor event.
Bobby Blandino and Ryan Manick at Coachella. Instagram/@rymanick

On a thread in the r/LAinfluencersnark subreddit, commenters claimed the alleged scammers were “known” for shady behavior, with one user warning, “Ryan Manick is a known scammer” and questioning why anyone would trust him in the first place.  

Rosenbaum eventually broke her silence, calling the situation a “mix-up” and labeling the public outcry “childish.” She has since received hundred of comments on her Instagram from people calling her a thief and a scammer.

Two women in black jackets pose in front of a colorful, cartoonish Guess Compound mascot.
Aioni Cobia and Mia LoCastro at the Guess compound party after the festival. Instagram/@mialocastro

She maintained that she was also a victim of the scam and claimed everyone eventually got into the festival, so it “wasn’t that deep.”

Influencer standing at Coachella 2026.
Aioni Cobia at Coachella 2026

As it stands, Cobia and LoCastro claim to have received only a partial refund.

While the ferris wheel has stopped spinning for Coachella 2026, the social media circus is just getting started.

The post Coachella tickets ‘scam’ sparks influencer war as alleged victims post spicy text messages appeared first on New York Post.

Crypto leaders left squirming at White House as Trump keeps them waiting
News

Crypto leaders left squirming at White House as Trump keeps them waiting

by Raw Story
August 19, 2026

President Donald Trump was apparently running late to a speech with technology leaders at the White House on Wednesday, while ...

Read more
News

I know what U.S. Navy sailors sacrifice. Trump’s indifference stings.

August 19, 2026
News

‘Avengers: Doomsday’ Excitement Ebbs Despite Splashy D23 Tease | Chart

August 19, 2026
News

Trump’s clout no longer ‘packing a punch’ as ‘loser’ list hits double digits

August 19, 2026
News

Judge removed from Texas track meet stabbing case as defendant Karmelo Anthony seeks a new trial

August 19, 2026
Bad news for Jason Kelce: Postal Service rules say you shouldn’t mail pee to data centers

Bad news for Jason Kelce: Postal Service rules say you shouldn’t mail pee to data centers

August 19, 2026
Melania Trump to resurface amid swirling rumors about husband’s ‘adoring’ aide

Melania Trump to resurface amid swirling rumors about husband’s ‘adoring’ aide

August 19, 2026
Disneyland warns not to stand up on its log-flume ride or risk getting booted from the park

Disneyland warns not to stand up on its log-flume ride or risk getting booted from the park

August 19, 2026

DNYUZ © 2026

No Result
View All Result

DNYUZ © 2026