DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
Home News

Meghan Markle eyeing role in Guy Ritchie’s ‘The Gentlemen’ ahead of UK return

August 21, 2026
in News
Meghan Markle eyeing role in Guy Ritchie’s ‘The Gentlemen’ ahead of UK return

Meghan Markle could be returning to acting sooner than expected, with the Duchess of Sussex in talks for Season 3 of Netflix’s “The Gentlemen” ahead of her return to the UK.

Markle is being considered for a currently unknown role in Guy Ritchie’s action-comedy series, Deadline reported Friday.

Page Six has reached to Markle’s representative for comment.

“The Gentlemen,” starring Theo James, premiered on Netflix in March 2024, with its second season set to debut Sept. 3.

A Netflix representative confirmed to Page Six that the series has been renewed for a third season.

Meghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, smiling.
Meghan Markle (pictured above) is reportedly eyeing a role in Guy Ritchie’s “The Gentlemen” on Netflix. / SplashNews.com
Theo James as James in
Although Markle’s role is currently unknown, a Netflix rep confirmed to Page Six that Season 3 of the comedy series, which stars Theo James (seen above on the show), has been greenlit. ©Netflix/Courtesy Everett Collection

The latest casting buzz comes after Australian outlet News.com.au reported Friday that Markle had been “offered a role in an upcoming project based in the UK.”

A source told Page Six there have been “inquiries in the entertainment space recently” and that Markle is considering her options, but stressed that “nothing is confirmed right now.”

“Something is being discussed, but it’s not solid,” the source added.

Meghan Markle looking over her shoulder with an engaging expression.
Markle’s potential casting comes after a report that she had been offered a role in an upcoming UK-based project. Getty Images
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, and Tan France preparing food in a kitchen for
“Something is being discussed, but it’s not solid,” a source told Page Six about Markle’s plans. JAKE ROSENBERG/NETFLIX

Markle is best known for playing Rachel Zane on the legal drama “Suits,” appearing on the series for seven season from 2011 to 2018.

She also appeared in films including “Remember Me” and “Horrible Bosses,” alongside her television work, before her engagement to Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, in 2017.

Markle’s potential return to acting has been brewing for a while. In November 2025, she was linked to “Close Personal Friends,” a star-studded film featuring Brie Larson, Lily Collins, Jack Quaid and Henry Golding, with Markle reportedly set to play herself.

Meghan Markle and Patrick J. Adams walking in the Suits pilot episode.
Markle is best known for starring as Rachel Zane on “Suits” from 2011 to 2018. (She’s pictured above on the show opposite co-star Patrick J. Adams.) USA Network
Meghan Markle in a cream outfit attending the Balenciaga show at Paris Fashion Week.
In November 2025, Markle (seen here in October 2025) was reportedly set to join the cast of “Close Personal Friends” as herself, alongside Brie Larson, Lily Collins, Jack Quaid and Henry Golding. Getty Images for Balenciaga

The film has yet to announce a release date.

“This is a massive moment for Meghan and signifies a return to doing what she truly loves,” a source from Amazon MGM Studios, the production company behind the film, told the Sun at the time. “It’s Meghan’s way of gently putting her toe back in the water and seeing how she enjoys being back on set.

The source also said Markle’s husband had been fully supportive of her latest career move, adding that he just wanted her to “do whatever brings her joy.”

The cast of Suits: Gina Torres as Jessica, Rick Hoffman as Louis, Meghan Markle as Rachel Lane, Gabriel Macht as Harvey Specter, and Patrick Adams as Mike Ross.
Although the film has yet to set a release date, a source from Amazon MGM Studios said the project signified a return to doing what Markle truly loves. (The “Suits” cast is pictured above.) Frank Ockenfels/USA Network
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle interacting with crowds, with Meghan smiling and adjusting her hair, and Harry reaching towards a child holding a British flag.
The source also said that Markle’s husband, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex (pictured above with her), was supportive of his wife’s return to acting. / SplashNews.com

Markle’s acting comeback made headlines in April after former “Suits” co-star Eric Roberts revealed the month before that she was plotting a return to the screen.

A senior Los Angeles casting agent later told Page Six that Markle had been “bombarded” with offers from studios and production companies for a slew of roles.

“Meghan has been the hottest talking point in Hollywood circles in the last couple of weeks,” the agent claimed at the time. “The very suggestion that she is planning to come back to acting has prompted interest the likes [of which] I have never seen in my three decades in the business.”

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry attend the 2018 Commonwealth Day service.
The latest development in Markle’s acting comeback comes after it was revealed that she and Prince Harry will return to the UK at the end of the month for an “extended period.” Samir Hussein/WireImage
Members of the Royal Family on the Buckingham Palace balcony to view an RAF flypast.
An insider told Page Six that King Charles III is the reason the couple is moving back. WireImage

News of Markle’s potential appearance in “The Gentlemen” comes on the heels of the bombshell revelation that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will return to the UK at the end of the month for an “extended period.”

Page Six confirmed Wednesday that the couple’s children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, will also be enrolled at a school in Britain.

“The palace was made aware of the move,” a source told Page Six, noting that King Charles III was informed Sunday of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s impending return.

Another insider told Page Six, “I know that Charles is the reason they are moving back.”

The post Meghan Markle eyeing role in Guy Ritchie’s ‘The Gentlemen’ ahead of UK return appeared first on Page Six.

Ex-Jeopardy host’s ginormous California ranch home sells at jaw-dropping discount
News

Ex-Jeopardy host’s ginormous California ranch home sells at jaw-dropping discount

by New York Post
August 21, 2026

The sprawling California ranch and vineyard once owned by beloved “Jeopardy!” host Alex Trebek has fetched $16.9 million after hitting ...

Read more
News

Gavin Newsom Wants State AGs to Settle Merger Lawsuit With Paramount, but Only for the ‘Best Deal’

August 21, 2026
News

Tesla’s Door Handles Lead to Its Biggest Recall Yet

August 21, 2026
News

Todd Blanche’s blunders become podcaster’s secret weapon to blow up Trump’s slush fund

August 21, 2026
News

‘Spider-Man’ Is a $940 Million Streaming Revenue Engine | Charts

August 21, 2026
Mexican governor, indicted by U.S. on charges of collaboration with drug cartel, is back in office

Mexican governor, indicted by U.S. on charges of collaboration with drug cartel, is back in office

August 21, 2026
Jim Acosta pinpoints jarring moment nearly everyone skipped over in Trump-Cohen interview

Jim Acosta pinpoints jarring moment nearly everyone skipped over in Trump-Cohen interview

August 21, 2026
Wild gaffe as Trump threatens to unleash military on sluggish bond market

Wild gaffe as Trump threatens to unleash military on sluggish bond market

August 21, 2026

DNYUZ © 2026

No Result
View All Result

DNYUZ © 2026