DNYUZ
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Television
    • Theater
    • Gaming
    • Sports
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Tom Homan says Trump administration has located 23,000 of the 300,000 migrant children lost under Biden administration

August 29, 2025
in News
Tom Homan says Trump administration has located 23,000 of the 300,000 migrant children lost under Biden administration
497
SHARES
1.4k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

The Trump administration’s border czar announced Friday that federal officials have found tens of thousands of the missing children lost under the Biden administration.

Tom Homan made the comments on Fox News as the administration released some data about President Donald Trump’s mass deportation efforts.

“Out of the 300,000 children — I looked at the numbers just yesterday — we’ve located over 23,000 of them,” Homan said.

‘That’s a big plus for the administration because the last administration wasn’t even looking for them.’

“So 23,000 locations of 300,000. President Trump’s committed. We’re not going to stop until we find every one of them or at least run every lead down on those 300,000 children. That’s a big plus for the administration because the last administration wasn’t even looking for them.”

The 300,000 figure is taken from a government report in 2024 about unaccompanied migrant children who had been released to sponsors or family members within the U.S. The report said that 32,000 of those children failed to show up to immigration court between 2019 and 2023, but another 291,000 of those children didn’t receive court notices at all.

Critics say the children aren’t actually missing but that it is more of a bureaucratic “paperwork issue” of the government.

“That doesn’t mean something bad happened to them,” said Aaron Reichlin-Melnick of the American Immigration Council to the BBC. “It means you missed a court hearing.”

However, Reichlin-Melnick admitted that some of those children are at higher risk for trafficking and abuse, a finding included in the 2024 report.

A Department of Homeland Security official told Fox News that total deportations had reached 350,000 removals under Trump.

“President Trump and Secretary Noem have jump-started an agency that was vilified and barred from doings its job for the last four years,” the official said. “In the face of a historic number of injunctions from activist judges, ICE, CBP, and the U.S. Coast Guard have made historic progress to carry out President Trump’s promise of arresting and deporting illegal aliens who have invaded our country.”

The spokesperson added that migration through the Darien Gap in Panama is down 99.99%.

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!

The post Tom Homan says Trump administration has located 23,000 of the 300,000 migrant children lost under Biden administration appeared first on TheBlaze.

Share199Tweet124Share
An ‘Economic Storm’ of Crises Is Battering Afghanistan
News

An ‘Economic Storm’ of Crises Is Battering Afghanistan

by New York Times
August 30, 2025

Ghullam Ali Hussaini used to make $6 a day as an Afghan construction worker in southern Iran, enough to rent ...

Read more
News

Beatty returns punt for TD, breaks Grange’s 102-year-old record in No. 12 Illini’s opening rout

August 30, 2025
Business

Planned $2 billion semiconductor packaging facility to relocate in West Valley

August 30, 2025
News

Packers’ Micah Parsons Provides Major Injury Update About Himself

August 29, 2025
Books

Brittney Griner Takes Huge Step in WNBA Record Books During Dream-Wings

August 29, 2025
Trump Officials Move to Fire Most Voice of America Journalists

Trump Officials Move to Fire Most Voice of America Journalists

August 29, 2025
New media power couple: Vanity Fair editor Mark Guiducci and NYT’s White House correspondent Shawn McCreesh are dating

New media power couple: Vanity Fair editor Mark Guiducci and NYT’s White House correspondent Shawn McCreesh are dating

August 29, 2025
Is Burning Man demonic?

Is Burning Man demonic?

August 29, 2025

Copyright © 2025.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Gaming
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Sports
    • Television
    • Theater
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel

Copyright © 2025.