DNYUZ
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Television
    • Theater
    • Gaming
    • Sports
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Blake Lively rips blogger Perez Hilton for posting more than 500 ‘disparaging’ stories about Justin Baldoni feud

August 7, 2025
in News
Blake Lively rips blogger Perez Hilton for posting more than 500 ‘disparaging’ stories about Justin Baldoni feud
492
SHARES
1.4k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Blake Lively blasted Perez Hilton in a new court filing claiming the self-proclaimed “original influencer” has been dragging her name through the mud over the past year.

“Since August 2024, Mr. Hilton has posted more than 500 videos, 400 headlines, and hundreds of other comments about Ms. Lively on his various platforms, and his Website includes a tab on its landing page and an entire subpage dedicated to Ms. Lively,” attorney Esra Hudson argues in docs Page Six obtained.

“The majority of the content Mr. Hilton posts about Ms. Lively are disparaging, published without reaching out to Ms. Lively’s representatives for comment or response, and generally regurgitate messaging that appears to be prepared by others.”

Blake Lively.
Blake Lively is accusing Perez Hilton of trying to “disparage” her amid her ongoing feud with Justin Baldoni. GC Images
Perez Hilton.
She claimed in the filing, which Page Six obtained, that Hilton published “more than 500 videos” and “400 headlines” that painted her in a negative light within the past year. Instagram/@theperezhilton

Lively’s lawyer then lists posts Hilton shared on his platforms that reference the actress as a “bully,” “savage,” and other names amid her ongoing feud with “It Ends With Us” co-star Justin Baldoni.

She notes that the famed blogger does not “hold himself out as operating as an independent journalist, nor does he purport to follow any of the tenets of independent journalism.”

The filing was submitted to the Southern District of New York Court on Tuesday in response to Hilton’s attempts to quash the subpoena Lively filed against him last month because of privacy concerns.

In July, the “Gossip Girl” alum subpoenaed Hilton, whose real name is Mario Armando Lavandeira, Jr., as well as Candace Owens, claiming that the popular media personalities had used their “sizable digital platforms” to launch a smear campaign against her.

Blake Lively.
Lively’s filing was a motion to compel Hilton to comply with the subpoena she issued him. Rick Davis / SplashNews.com
Perez Hilton.
Hilton has tried to quash the subpoena, citing privacy concerns. YouTube/Perez Hilton

Both Hilton, 47, and Owens, 36, emphatically denied via their social media platforms at the time that they conspired with Baldoni’s team to ruin Lively’s reputation.

The “Perez Hilton” podcast host, for his part, said in part at the time, “I also have not communicated with my lawyer, Bryan Freedman, about this, who also represents Baldoni and has not given me any information or influenced me in any way whatsoever.”

In response to Lively’s latest filing, Hilton said via YouTube Tuesday that if the “Age of Adeline” actress is seeking to force him to comply with the subpoena, she must do so in his jurisdiction, which is Las Vegas, stating that is the “appropriate venue where this issue has already been taken up by the district court.”

“I am very much looking forward to the laughs from Blake Lively’s reprehensible attorney,” he added in his letter to the judge, which he read on his channel.

Perez Hilton.
Hilton responded via YouTube and in a letter to the judge, saying in part that Lively’s latest filing is laughable and turns her case into a “circus.” Instagram/@theperezhilton
Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni.
Lively maintains her belief that bloggers like Hilton conspired with Baldoni to ruin her reputation. GC Images

Hilton also slammed Lively’s lawyer for “using this court’s docket as a publicist would,” concluding, “This case and your docket have become a circus and so laughable.”

The “Celebrity Big Brother” alum’s battle with Lively, 37, comes on the heels of another YouTuber, Lauren Neidigh, filing a protective order against the “A Simple Favor” star on Monday.

Neidigh alleged that Lively’s attempt to subpoena her and other content creators was meant to “intimidate, harass, chill constitutionally protected free speech, and threaten the safety and privacy of non-parties.”

The “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” star has been looking into the bloggers’ motives in an attempt to further prove her claims that Baldoni launched a smear campaign against her as a form of retaliation.

Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni.
Separately, Lively is suing Baldoni for sexual harassment, retaliation and other claims. GC Images
Justin Baldoni.
The “It Ends With Us” director has denied all wrongdoing. Nathan Congleton/NBC via Getty Images

She is also suing the Wayfarer co-founder, 41, for sexual harassment, claiming he made her and several other women on set “uncomfortable” while filming “It Ends With Us” last year.

Baldoni has denied any wrongdoing and his lawyer, Freedman, has maintained that Lively’s bad rep is due to “her own remarks and actions during the campaign for the film; interviews and press activities that were observed publicly, in real time and unedited, which allowed for the internet to generate their own views and opinions.”

The former co-stars’ case is set to go to trial in March 2026. Lively was deposed by the director‘s lawyers last week in New York City.

The post Blake Lively rips blogger Perez Hilton for posting more than 500 ‘disparaging’ stories about Justin Baldoni feud appeared first on Page Six.

Tags: blake livelycelebrity crimescelebrity feudsCelebrity LawsuitsInfluencersJustin BaldoniPerez Hilton
Share197Tweet123Share
Acqua Di Parma’s “Gelsomino a Freddo” Fragrance Is Crafted Using Ancient Cold Enfleurage Technique
News

Acqua Di Parma’s “Gelsomino a Freddo” Fragrance Is Crafted Using Ancient Cold Enfleurage Technique

by Hypebeast
August 30, 2025

Summary Acqua di Parma’s new “Gelsomino a Freddo” eau de parfum is crafted with the cold enfleurage technique, balancing luminous ...

Read more
News

Florida State stuns Alabama to bring Crimson Tide’s season-opener win streak to abrupt end

August 30, 2025
News

Jim Harbaugh’s Chargers Blasted in Stunning Prediction: Worse Than Raiders?

August 30, 2025
News

Tennessee is the victorious orange, Vols win over Syracuse

August 30, 2025
News

Pam Bondi Fires DOJ Paralegal for Flipping Off, Cursing at National Guard in DC

August 30, 2025
3 Scottish brothers set a world record for fastest Pacific row

3 Scottish brothers set a world record for fastest Pacific row

August 30, 2025
Was a Google exec’s mysterious death an accident or murder?

Was a Google exec’s mysterious death an accident or murder?

August 30, 2025
Kirk Ferentz moves into tie as Big Ten’s all-time winningest coach

Kirk Ferentz moves into tie as Big Ten’s all-time winningest coach

August 30, 2025

Copyright © 2025.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Gaming
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Sports
    • Television
    • Theater
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel

Copyright © 2025.