DNYUZ
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Television
    • Theater
    • Gaming
    • Sports
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ former chef says she’s afraid of retaliation after verdict: ‘Fear for my safety’

July 4, 2025
in News
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ former chef says she’s afraid of retaliation after verdict: ‘Fear for my safety’
491
SHARES
1.4k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

The former personal chef to Sean “Diddy” Combs says she now fears for her safety after the Bad Boy Records founder was acquitted of the most serious charges in his federal sex trafficking trial.

On Wednesday, the “I’ll Be Missing You” rapper, 55, was found guilty of two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution. He was acquitted on two sex-trafficking charges and one racketeering charge.

Following the verdict, Jourdan Atkinson — who alleges she was a witness and victim of his physical abuse during her tenure — sent a letter to Judge Arun Subramanian asking that Combs be denied bail while awaiting sentencing, which the judge ultimately agreed to.

Sean Diddy Combs' former personal chef Jourdan Atkinson
The former personal chef to Sean “Diddy” Combs says she now fears for her safety. @thejourdanchataun/Instagram

Atkinson later took to social media to share a series of videos on Instagram, as well as a copy of a subpoena she had received from the Southern District of New York in 2024.

The private chef was one of the government’s witnesses, though she did not testify at the trial.

In the clips, Atkinson alleged that Combs had physically abused her during the time she had worked for him.

“This is a grave miscarriage of justice,” she said in the video. “I stand on everything that I have always said.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/DLojaalsbYG

She also alleged that she saw Combs abuse his ex-girlfriend, Casandra “Cassie” Ventura, of which there was proof in a hotel surveillance video shared by CNN last year.

“I am not okay. I have not been okay. I do not feel safe. I do not know where to go from here,” Atkinson captioned her post.

“I stand with Cassie, as I always have. I do not understand the way this case was handled. We have all been put in danger. FOR WHAT?”

The Bad Boy Records founder was acquitted of the most serious charges in his federal sex trafficking trial. AP
Sean Diddy Combs
He was found guilty of two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution, and was acquitted on two sex-trafficking charges and one racketeering charge. Department of Justice

In her letter to the judge, Atkinson said she now fears the rapper will retaliate against her and the other people who were subpoenaed ahead of trial.

“I’d like to express how terrifying this whole ordeal has been for me personally,” she wrote to Judge Subramanian. “This past year and a half has been traumatizing. This verdict is devastating.”

“I fear for my safety upon his release,” she added.

Video surveillance grabs show Cassie Ventura trying to sneak out of the hotel, but Diddy catching up to her in a towel and dragging her down the hallway.
Atkinson alleged that she saw Combs abuse his ex-girlfriend, Casandra “Cassie” Ventura, of which there was proof in a hotel surveillance video. U.S. Attorneys SDNY
Sean Diddy Combs' former personal chef Jourdan Atkinson
Atkinson alleges she was a witness and victim of his physical abuse during her tenure. @thejourdanchataun/Instagram

The acquittals on the sex trafficking counts mean he will avoid a 15-year mandatory minimum sentence. He could have faced life in prison if he were convicted of sex trafficking or racketeering conspiracy.

Combs now faces a maximum 10-year prison sentence on each of the two prostitution counts.

The post Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ former chef says she’s afraid of retaliation after verdict: ‘Fear for my safety’ appeared first on New York Post.

Tags: cassiecelebrity crimesmanhattan federal courtrappersSean "Diddy" CombsSex TraffickingTrialsverdicts
Share196Tweet123Share
Julia Roberts Forced to Defend Her New #MeToo Movie
News

Julia Roberts Forced to Defend Her New #MeToo Movie

by The Daily Beast
August 29, 2025

Julia Roberts has been forced to defend her new film After the Hunt on Friday from claims it “undermines feminist ...

Read more
News

Judge Tosses D.C. Case From Trump Prosecutor—Calls It Total Garbage

August 29, 2025
Business

The Danger of Trump Seizing Private Companies

August 29, 2025
News

‘My Life With the Walter Boys’ Showrunner Melanie Halsall On Jackie Wanting To “Cement Her Life” In Silver Falls As The Love Triangle Continues In Season 2

August 29, 2025
News

Alabama town’s first Black mayor reelected after being locked out of office

August 29, 2025
No Schuman roundabout canopy without more money

No Schuman roundabout canopy without more money

August 29, 2025
Waymo CEO says the company will push back on law enforcement requests: ‘We need communities to be able to trust us’

Waymo CEO says the company will push back on law enforcement requests: ‘We need communities to be able to trust us’

August 29, 2025
Legionnaires’ Outbreak Traced to N.Y.C.-Owned Sites, Including Hospital

Legionnaires’ Outbreak Traced to N.Y.C.-Owned Sites, Including Hospital

August 29, 2025

Copyright © 2025.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Gaming
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Sports
    • Television
    • Theater
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel

Copyright © 2025.