DNYUZ
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Television
    • Theater
    • Gaming
    • Sports
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle abruptly lose four more employees as staffing woes continue

June 13, 2025
in News
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle abruptly lose four more employees as staffing woes continue
495
SHARES
1.4k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in February.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry (seen here in February) have lost four staffers in recent weeks after appointing new advisers. WireImage

Four staffers have left Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s team, Page Six confirmed Friday.

Kyle Boulia, the couple’s Los Angeles-based deputy press secretary, and Charlie Gipson, their UK press officer, have quietly exited their positions after the couple took on new advisers, Hello! reported Friday.

A source also confirmed to the outlet that two members of their private team have also departed their roles in recent weeks.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in 2020.
The couple’s LA-based press secretary and UK press officer have quietly exited their roles. Getty Images for the Invictus Games Foundation
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in April.
The move came after Markle and Harry (seen here in April) appointed a new team headed by their Chief of Communications Officer Meredith Kendall Maines. GC Images

The exits came after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex launched a new team headed by Meredith Kendall Maines, who was appointed as their Chief Communications Officer earlier this year.

Maines addressed the changes in a statement to Page Six Friday, telling us, “As the Duke and Duchess’s business and philanthropic interests grow, I have made the strategic decision to move toward a more traditional communications structure of specialist agency support, as previously reported in Forbes and PR Week several weeks ago.”

She continued, “Transitioning from a team of two to an agency support staff of eight, operating across five different time zones, will give international media and stakeholders better access, and critically, faster response times to inquiries.”

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in a selfie.
“Transitioning from a team of two to an agency support staff of eight, operating across five different time zones, will give international media and stakeholders better access, and critically, faster response times to inquiries,” Maines told Page Six. Instagram/@meghan
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in 2023.
Boulia and Gipson were hired by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex (seen here in 2023) in April 2024. Getty Images for the Invictus Games Foundation

Boulia and Gipson hung up their hats just over a year after they were hired by the Invictus Games founder and his wife in April 2024. Boulia previously worked at United Talent Agency and Gipson was a brand manager at Edelman.

A source familiar with the situation told Hello! that they believe there will be “another change in the future.”

“Meghan and Harry have hired some of the most incredible people at the top of their fields, yet somehow none of them ever work out,” the source said.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in March.
Two other staffers have reportedly stopped working for the couple. Instagram / @meghan
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in 2019.
Markle and Harry (seen here in 2019) have both been accused of creating a tough work environment. Getty Images

Last summer, the Sussexes’ then-chief of staff, Josh Kettler, memorably quit after just three months on the job.

In January, a former media staffer accused the “Suits” alum of creating a toxic work environment.

It was “really, really, really awful. Very painful,” the unnamed staffer claimed in a Vanity Fair exposé.

“Because she’s constantly playing checkers — I’m not even going to say chess — but she’s just very aware of where everybody is on her board. And when you are not in, you are to be thrown to the wolves at any given moment.”

Meghan Markle with her daughter and dogs.
One former staffer said Markle was “painful” to work for. meghan/Instagram
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle with the royal family in 2018.
Harry and Markle quit their royal duties in 2020. Getty Images

However, Markle’s former audio producer insisted the duchess was “just a lovely, genuine person.”

Meanwhile, Dr. Sophie Chandauka, the chair of the Sentebale charity which was co-founded by Harry, accused the “Spare” author of harassment and bullying.

Harry and his co-founder, Prince Seeiso of Lesotho, announced their decision to step away from the charity in March.

The post Prince Harry and Meghan Markle abruptly lose four more employees as staffing woes continue appeared first on Page Six.

Tags: JobsMeghan MarklePrince Harryresignations
Share198Tweet124Share
The Kremlin’s Factory of Resentment
News

The Kremlin’s Factory of Resentment

by Foreign Policy
August 29, 2025

In May, a replica of a monument to Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin was unveiled in Moscow’s Taganskaya metro station. Just ...

Read more
News

Packers GM Speaks Out About Giving Up Draft Haul for Micah Parsons

August 29, 2025
News

Trump Hits Kamala Harris Right Before Her Book Tour

August 29, 2025
News

Steve Deace: How the ‘tranny madness’ must be eradicated

August 29, 2025
News

US President Trump’s sweeping tariffs largely illegal, but can stay in place for now, appeals court rules

August 29, 2025
End of de minimis loophole means higher prices for overseas goods, experts say

End of de minimis loophole means higher prices for overseas goods, experts say

August 29, 2025
Trump’s global tariffs are unlawful, appeals court says

Trump’s global tariffs are unlawful, appeals court says

August 29, 2025
Park Chan-Wook’s ’No Other Choice’ Gets 8 1/2-Minute Ovation In Venice

Park Chan-Wook’s ’No Other Choice’ Gets 8 1/2-Minute Ovation In Venice

August 29, 2025

Copyright © 2025.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Gaming
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Sports
    • Television
    • Theater
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel

Copyright © 2025.