DNYUZ
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Television
    • Theater
    • Gaming
    • Sports
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Manhunt underway after two people killed in shooting on Las Vegas strip near tourist hotspot

June 9, 2025
in News
Manhunt underway after two people killed in shooting on Las Vegas strip near tourist hotspot
494
SHARES
1.4k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

A manhunt is underway after two people were killed in a shooting on the Las Vegas strip near the iconic Bellagio fountains.

Undersheriff Andrew Walsh said officers from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department were on patrol in the 3600 block of Las Vegas Blvd around 10:40 p.m. Sunday when they heard gunfire coming from the west side of the street. 

The officers ran to the gunfire and found two victims laying on the sidewalk suffering from apparent gunshot wounds. The officers rendered aid to the victims but they both succumbed to their injuries, Walsh said. 

“We are responding to a shooting in the 3600 block of S. Las Vegas Boulevard. The shooting did not occur inside a casino. Please avoid the area,” police shared in a post on X.

Walsh said the LVMPD believes they have identified the suspect and that Sunday night’s violence was an isolated incident, knowing that the suspect and victim had previously engaged in some type of conflict using “a variety of social media platforms.” 

Video shows the response by Las Vegas Police to the shooting at the Bellagio fountains tonight. pic.twitter.com/bUK44u5UXf

— Doug Roberts (@DougRroberts) June 9, 2025

“At this point every effort is being by members of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Department to locate, apprehend, and arrest the suspect, who’s responsible for this crime,” Walsh said.

Livestream video of a shooting outside the Bellagio Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
A reported shooting in Las Vegas was captured during a livestream. Fini da Legend via Storyful

The reported shooting was captured during a livestream on the strip, showing people dropping the ground and taking cover after a man appeared to open fire in a crowded area. 

Las Vegas Boulevard closed by police due to a shooting.
The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department said the shooting did not happen inside a casino. @infographx via Storyful

Video footage obtained by Fox News Digital shows a heavy police presence on the strip. Fox News Digital is working to confirm reports that at least one person was killed in the shooting. 

Police cars at a Las Vegas shooting scene.
A heavy police presence responded to the strip after shots were fired. @jwafarrow via Storyful

No further details were available. Fox News digital has reached out to the Bellagio and police for more information. 

Walsh urged the public to call the Crime Stoppers hotline at 702-385-5555 for any tips. 

The post Manhunt underway after two people killed in shooting on Las Vegas strip near tourist hotspot appeared first on New York Post.

Tags: Las VegasLivestreamNevadaShootings
Share198Tweet124Share
North Korea’s Economy Surges to 8-Year High — Thanks to Military Ties with Russia
Asia

North Korea’s Economy Surges to 8-Year High — Thanks to Military Ties with Russia

by Breitbart
August 29, 2025

South Korea’s central bank, the Bank of Korea (BOK), estimated on Friday that North Korea’s economy grew by 3.7 percent ...

Read more
Arts

Millions of dollars of special-election redistricting TV ads scheduled to start airing Tuesday

August 29, 2025
Education

Mayes orders Arizona’s top education official to end automatic ESA approval of requests under $2K

August 29, 2025
News

Newsom launches statewide task force to clear homeless encampments

August 29, 2025
News

Trump Throws Tantrum as ‘Beautiful’ Tariffs Ruled Illegal

August 29, 2025
Do Bulls Already Have Franchise Cornerstone on Roster? Insider Weighs In

Do Bulls Already Have Franchise Cornerstone on Roster? Insider Weighs In

August 29, 2025
Cubs Urged To Add $21 Million Veteran Hurler After Red Sox Release

Cubs Urged To Add $21 Million Veteran Hurler After Red Sox Release

August 29, 2025
Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson spark reconciliation speculation with Vegas getaway

Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson spark reconciliation speculation with Vegas getaway

August 29, 2025

Copyright © 2025.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Gaming
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Sports
    • Television
    • Theater
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel

Copyright © 2025.