DNYUZ
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Television
    • Theater
    • Gaming
    • Sports
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
Home News

Royal Family Responds To Prince Harry Interview With Statement Of Support For His Courtroom Defeat

May 3, 2025
in News
Royal Family Responds To Prince Harry Interview With Statement Of Support For His Courtroom Defeat
498
SHARES
1.4k
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

King Charles broke his silence on the subject of his younger son Prince Harry’s security arrangements, following judgement in the UK’s Court of Appeal Friday, and a blistering interview by Harry in which he claimed he had been the victim of an “establishment stitch-up.”

Friday saw the UK Court rule against Harry in a decision that means he has lost his fight to have taxpayer-funded VIP protection following his move overseas (he continues to have bespoke security arrangements made for his visits to the UK), and been saddled with a bill of both sides’ legal fees, estimated to top £1.5million (just short of US$2million).

Harry brought the case against the UK’s Home Office and the Executive Committee for the Protection of Royalty and Public Figures, known as Ravec (which includes figures from the Royal Household who represent the King).

In his Judgement, Sir Geoffrey said Harry’s arguments had been “moving” but did not amount to an actual legal challenge.

“It was impossible to say that this reasoning was illogical or inappropriate, indeed it seemed sensible”.

Shortly after, the BBC released an interview with Harry in which he said, “I can’t see a world in which I would be bringing my wife and children back to the UK at this point.”

And he complained that his father King Charles could have supported him by “getting out of the way and letting the experts do their jobs.”

The Sun newspaper published a statement from Buckingham Palace, with a spokesperson saying: “All of these issues have been examined repeatedly and meticulously by the courts, with the same conclusion reached on each occasion.”

Harry also said he would “love a reconciliation” with the royal family but King Charles “won’t speak to me” and added, “I do not know how much time my father has.” King Charles continues to receive treatment for cancer, following a diagnosis made public in 2024.

The post Royal Family Responds To Prince Harry Interview With Statement Of Support For His Courtroom Defeat appeared first on Deadline.

Tags: King CharlesPrince HarryRoyal Family
Share199Tweet125Share
In his 3rd stop in 3 years, can Jets’ Justin Fields become the NFL’s next late-blooming quarterback?
News

In his 3rd stop in 3 years, can Jets’ Justin Fields become the NFL’s next late-blooming quarterback?

by Associated Press
August 29, 2025

Justin Fields would seem to have the numbers — and odds — stacked against him. The quarterback is on his ...

Read more
Crime

Irish missionary among the eight released after Haiti orphanage kidnapping

August 29, 2025
News

Appeals court finds Trump’s tariffs illegally used emergency power, but leaves them in place for now

August 29, 2025
Arts

Sabrina Carpenter doesn’t want to please anyone but her fans with ‘Man’s Best Friend’

August 29, 2025
Fashion

SSENSE Files For Bankruptcy Protection & Tyshawn Jones’ Supreme Payouts Revealed In This Week’s Top Fashion News

August 29, 2025
Missouri Unveils Redistricting Plan, Aiming to Add a Republican Seat

Missouri Unveils Redistricting Plan, Aiming to Add a Republican Seat

August 29, 2025
Look out, Hollywood. Video game franchises dominate Gen Alpha’s attention

Look out, Hollywood. Video game franchises dominate Gen Alpha’s attention

August 29, 2025
Luxury Southern California shopping mall loses a major tenant

Luxury Southern California shopping mall loses a major tenant

August 29, 2025

Copyright © 2025.

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
    • U.S.
    • World
    • Politics
    • Opinion
    • Business
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Science
  • Entertainment
    • Culture
    • Gaming
    • Music
    • Movie
    • Sports
    • Television
    • Theater
  • Tech
    • Apps
    • Autos
    • Gear
    • Mobile
    • Startup
  • Lifestyle
    • Arts
    • Fashion
    • Food
    • Health
    • Travel

Copyright © 2025.