If you’ve been in denial about winter’s inevitable start (same), you might be in need of a closet refresh. Not to worry: Black Friday is your chance to stock up on cold-weather essentials or give them to a loved one who’s in desperate need of some gentle nudging toward dressing like a Cool Person. Many of the best Black Friday deals hath dropped, and the cool lunch table will all be having massive Black Friday deals, including ASOS, SSENSE, Mr. Porter, Shopbop, and Uniqlo; and our favorite stalwarts will be represented as well, such as Nike, Adidas, Gap, and more.
Looking for a Kenzo sweater? A sick pair of Dunks? High-end athleisure? Low-rise jeans, because somehow, those are back? They’re all either currently on sale for Black Friday, or will be within the next few days.
Tons of sales are already live now—in fact, almost all of them, which is pretty amazing—so dive into the best Black Friday deals on clothing, shoes, and accessories below.
Quick links to the best Black Friday sales
- Abercrombie & Fitch: 30% off everything sitewide, excluding clearance
- Alpha Industries: 25% off sitewide
- Amazon: Tons of Black Friday deals live now on tech, apparel, home goods, and more
- Anthropologie: Up to 30% off, plus an extra 50% off sale items
- The Arrivals: Up to 60% off sitewide
- ASOS: Up to 80% off with an extra 50% of select items with code GIMME50
- Backcountry: Up to 70% off men’s and women’s apparel, with more deals sitewide
- Bandier: 30% off orders of $100 or more
- Bodega: 30% off sitewide with promo code BDGABUY, with free shipping on US orders over $200 with code SHIPPING2022
- Bombas: 25% off sitewide using promo code BIGSALE25
- Bonobos: Take 30% off on almost everything with code CYBERWEEK
- Coach: 50% off select items and 25% off select full-priced items with code UNLOCK25
- DSW: Tons of deals, including 40% off boots with code BOOTSEASON
- Everlane: Up to 50% off all week long
- Farfetch: Up to 50% off sale items plus an additional 20% off sale and free shipping
- Good American: Take 30% off sitewide with promo code BF30
- Huckberry: Up to 40% sitewide
- J. Crew: 50% off with an additional 10% off your entire purchase with promo code FRIDAY
- Levi’s: 40% off sitewide plus free shipping and returns.
- L.L. Bean: 10% off your order with code WONDER10, with free shipping on purchases over $50
- Los Angeles Apparel: Daily deals leading up to Black Friday
- Lucky Brand: 40% off sitewide
- Lulu’s: Take an extra 50% off sale items with promo code BF50
- Lunya: Up to 70% off
- Macy’s: Tons of Black Friday deals live now on apparel, couches and more
- Madewell: 50% off your purchase
- Mr Porter: Up to 30% off
- Neiman Marcus: $50 off $200, $100 off $400, $250 off $1,000, and $500 off purchases of $2,000 or more with the promo code THANKFUL
- New Balance: 25% off shoes and up to 40% off clothing and accessories
- Nike: Up to 60% off; use code BLACKFRIDAY for an extra 20% off select items
- Nordstrom: Thousands of Black Friday deals already live now
- The North Face: 40% off select styles
- Outdoor Voices: 30% off sitewide, with up to 70% off OV Extra
- Quince: Rotating deals all Cyber Weekend long
- Reebok: Using code BLACKFRIDAY, 45% off full-price items with an extra 50% off on sale items
- Saks Fifth Avenue: Up to 80% off select designer goods
- Shopbop: 25% off sitewide with the code HOLIDAY
- Skims: Deals across several categories for its Bi-Annual Sale event
- Slam Jam: An extra 10% off sale items with code BLACKFRIDAY10
- SSENSE: Up to 50% off sale is live now
- Summersalt: 30% off everything on the site with an additional 30% off using code THANKFUL at checkout
- Uniqlo: Big deals for its Arigato Black Friday Event
- Urban Outfitters: 30% off your entire purchase
- Zappos: Up to 70% off top brands
The Best Black Friday Clothing and Footwear Deals
Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch—which is now cool again in case you hadn’t heard—is offering 30% off everything for Cyber Weekend. No promo code needed, and discounts will magically appear when you add to the cart.
Alpha Industries, maker of very slick bomber jackets, parkas, and more, is offering 25% off sitewide (some exclusions apply), no code necessary.
Anthropologie is offering up to 30% off almost everything on the site, plus an extra 50% off sale items.
ASOS—in typical fashion since that site loooves deals—has different sale events happening every day through Black Friday and Cyber Monday, with up to 80% off in all categories until Tuesday, including sneakers and brands like The North Face, Adidas, and Vans. Plus, get a staggering additional 50% off select styles with code GIMME50.
Backcountry is bringing out its best for the Cyber Weekend festivities, offering up to 50% off footwear and snowboard and ski gear, and up to 70% off on men’s and women’s apparel.
Bandier, which sells some of the flyest yoga, running, and workout gear on the planet, if you ask us, is offering 30% off orders of $100 or more, with up to 40% off select tops and tees.
Bodega is one of our favorite retailers in the game right now, hitting a sweet spot between streetwear, sneakers and top-tier designer gear. The store is stepping into the fray with 30% off sitewide with promo code BDGABUY.
Bombas, makers of excellent socks (If you know someone that wears them, you know they will extoll you for hours), is offering 25% off sitewide using promo code BIGSALE25.
Bonobos is offering 30% off sitewide with code CYBERWEEK. Grab anything that might sell out before the weekend’s out, but stay tuned, too, because next week, Bonobos will offer 35% off sitewide with code CYBER35 on Cyber Monday, November 29.
Coach is offering up to 50% off select items now, until November 28—plus 25% off select full-priced items with code UNLOCK25. Fancy gift for Mama, here we come.
DSW is currently offering 40% off sneakers with code BOOTSEASON , plus up to 25% off brands like Dr. Martens, Reebok and Converse, so you can become a living embodiment of that “shoes” YouTube video from the early-2000s internet.
Everlane has a big Black Friday/Cyber Monday week sale going, with up to 50% off some of its most popular styles. Some of their top picks, including men’s and women’s cozy gear, knit basics, and slippers, are perfect gifts for when you’re stumped on what to get a family member.
Farfetch, undoubtedly one of the best sites for perusing super-designers (and finding their wares on sale), is offering up to 50% off, plus an additional 20% off plus free shipping on its massive sale sections for men and women.
Good American’s cult-favorite denim is ready to roll, with the brand offering 30% off sitewide with promo code BF30
Huckberry is offering up to 40% across its entire site, but act fast: The deals end on November 26.
J.Crew is currently having a happy holiday hoedown (our words, not theirs), with 50% off your entire purchase, including sale styles (so those items are practically free). Since J. Crew recently had a cool-kid comeback, á la Abercrombie—use the promo code FRIDAY to score an additional 10% off (and, you know, entire new steezy wardrobe for only a handful of clams).
Los Angeles Apparel
Los Angeles Apparel hosting daily deals all weekend long, centered on gifting items or earning discounts the more you spend.
Lulu’s is offering an extra 50% off sale items, meaning you could score up to 90% off in total—which is practically illegal. Use code BF50 through November 26.
Lunya, which makes some of our favorite washable silk sleepwear and loungewear, is currently offering up to 70% off on some of their most popular styles; pick up a matching silk sleep set or an eye mask ASAP.
Of course Macy’s has a giant holiday sale afoot; duh. There are deals to be had in pretty much every category imaginable—toys for your nephew, including up to 40% off Legos (which are NOT just for kids), 50% off watches, plus deals on appliances, furniture, and more.
Streetwear and designer bastion MR PORTER will offer 30% off select items from November 22-28, including lots of most-wanted sneakers.
Oh you fancy, huh? Neiman Marcus is offering $50 off $200, $100 off $400, $250 off $1,000, and $500 off regular price purchases of $2,000 or more with the promo code THANKFUL through November 25.
New Balance is giving the people what they want with 25% off shoes and up to 40% off clothing and accessories. Run, don’t walk.
Nike is offering up to 60% off for Black Friday and has launched the code BLACKFRIDAY to grant an extra 20% off select items until November 26.
Nordstrom’s Black Friday deals are live now, with mega slashed-down prices on designer clothing, shoes, homewares, beauty products, and anything else one might find at a big, fancy department store. Bonus: Nordstrom carries tons of big brands, including Madewell, Levi’s, Ugg, Ray-Ban, and more. Grab a 70s-inspired Allsaints bomber jacket for under $100, or stuff a stocking with some Wayfarers.
The North Face
The North Face is offering 40% off select styles until November 26, so grab those steals and deals on puffer jackets and fleeces while you can.
Athleisure favorite Outdoor Voices has launched its Black Friday sale, with 30% off sitewide and 70% off some of its most popular styles in the OV Extra section, including sweats, leggings, and more. It’s the perfect time to grab a gift for the oat-milk-latte-drinking Pilates addict in your life.
Quince is taking a different approach to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, opting for what it calls “Black Five-Day Deals.” This means you’ll want to check back every single day for new, updated, rotating deals all Cyber Weekend long.
Reebok fans rejoice: When using the code BLACKFRIDAY, the brand is offering 45% off full-price items, with an extra 50% off on sale items.
Saks Fifth Avenue
Shopbop’s big ol’ Black Friday sale starts today, and runs through November 28 with 25% off sitewide with the code HOLIDAY.
Skims, the shapewear company (that does a lot more than just shapewear) that Kim K built, is hosting its Bi-Annual Sale. Shoppers will find markdowns on everything from underwear and bodysuits, to loungewear and tees.
Slam Jam’s getting even more generous with its markdowns, offering an extra 10% off sale items with code BLACKFRIDAY10.
SSENSE’s 50% OFF sale on amazing streetwear, swag, and designer delectables is already underway, with big savings on everything from Carhartt WIP workwear and Online Ceramics tees to Aesop soap and Theragun massagers. Don’t miss the bonkers accessories and home goods sections, either.
Summersalt is offering 30% off everything on the site with an additional 30% off using code THANKFUL at checkout. That’s more than half off! Gobble Gobble up some cashmere loungewear, or new swimmers for the tropical vacation you’re already dreaming about.
Urban Outfitters is currently going hog wild with its Black Friday sale, offering 30% off an entire purchase.
Zappos, the shoe kings, will be offering up to 70% off top brands like adidas and Clarks; up to 60% off names like UGG, Columbia, Madewell and Levi’s; and up to 50% off labels like Crocs, L.L. Bean and New Balance. Looks like the other sites’ sales have big shoes to fill.
Now go grab a new ‘fit, while your size is still in stock.
The Rec Room staff independently selected all of the stuff featured in this story. Check out the rest of the killer deal for Black Friday 2022 here.
The post The Best Black Friday Deals on Our Favorite Clothing Brands appeared first on VICE.