Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin’s divorce has been officially dismissed two weeks after the couple decided to reconcile, Page Six can confirm.
The “Rocky” star’s attorneys informed us on Friday that the pair filed a notice for voluntary dismissal in Palm Beach County, Fla.
Online court records do not yet reflect the change as the paperwork was just filed on Friday morning.
However, a separate source exclusively confirms to Page Six that Stallone, 76, and Flavin, 54, have filed a dismissal and “are together and very happy.”
The insider also adds that the couple were recently out in New York City “enjoying a lovely dinner with close friends — The Gores” and to promote Stallone’s new show “Tulsa King.”
Stallone and Flavin did not try to hide the fact that they are back together on Thursday evening.
The “Rambo” star and Serious Skincare founder appeared very happy as they walked out of The Polo Bar in Manhattan with their arms linked and big smiles on their faces.
Page Six broke the news that the married couple had decided to call of their divorce in late September.
The actor’s rep previously told us that Stallone and Flavin met up “back up at home” where they “talked and were able to work out their differences,” and added that they were “both extremely happy.”
The brief split only lasted a month. Flavin filed for divorce on Aug. 19, citing at the time in court records that their 25-year marriage was “irretrievably broken.”
However, the divorce then came to a halt when an order of abatement was filed, which aimed to put a pause on all divorce proceedings.
Shortly after, Stallone posted a the throwback photo of him and Flavin holding hands, which we were told was the “Tulsa King” star’s way of “alluding” to the world “what was coming.”
Stallone and Flavin have been married since 1997. They share three daughters: Sophia, 26, Sistine, 24, and Scarlet, 20.
The post Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin’s divorce officially dismissed appeared first on Page Six.