The Black Friday festivities begin this year with Kohl’s releasing its ad, including sales which are bound to save you a few bucks on your new purchases. But, before we dive into the deals, we should probably talk a bit about Kohl’s Cash, which forms the backbone of this retailer’s Black Friday bargains.
Basically, for every $50 you spend at Kohl’s, you get $15 in Kohl’s Cash — so long as the purchase falls between Nov. 25 and 29. Kohl’s Cash earned within this period must be spent between Nov. 30 and Dec 9.
It’s a good option to pursue if you regularly shop at Kohl’s, and would have use down the line for the virtual currency. The ad also features a 15% off coupon, which can be applied to some purchases made between Nov. 25 and Nov. 29.
You can drop in for Black Friday starting on Thursday, Nov. 28 at 5 p.m. EST.
KOHL’S BEST GAMING DEALS:
- Doorbuster 11/28: PlayStation 4 bundle with Fortnite for $199.99 (save approximately $100, earn $60 Kohl’s Cash)
- Doorbuster 11/28: PlayStation VR bundle with Astro Bot Rescue Mission and Moss for $199.99 (save approximately $100, earn $60 Kohl’s Cash)
- Doorbuster 11/28: Xbox One S bundle with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for $199.99 (save approximately $100, earn $60 Kohl’s Cash
- Doorbuster 11/28: Xbox One X bundle with NBA 2K20 for $349.99 (save approximately $100, earn $105 Kohl’s Cash)
- Doorbuster 11/28: Nintendo Switch bundle with carrying case and controller charging dock for $319.99 (save approximately $30, earn $90 Kohl’s Cash)
- Doorbuster 11/28: PlayStation 4 and Xbox One controllers for 39.99 (save approximately $20)
The post Kohl’s Black Friday deals: good PS4 and Xbox One bundles, cheap controllers appeared first on Polygon.