DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
Home News

Wave of subpoenas unleashed as Trump DOJ launches attack on 2016 Russia probe

February 18, 2026
in News
Wave of subpoenas unleashed as Trump DOJ launches attack on 2016 Russia probe

President Donald Trump’s Department of Justice has sent out a new wave of subpoenas related to the FBI’s investigation of Trump’s ties to the Russian government in 2016, according to a new report.

This marks the second time the administration has sought to re-litigate the 2016 Russia investigation in the court of public opinion. Last November, the administration subpoenaed former members of the U.S. intelligence community over their actions during the Russia investigation. The new round of subpoenas seeks information about the intelligence community’s actions in compiling an intelligence assessment of the election, The Associated Press reported.

“The subpoenas represent continued investigative activity in one of several criminal inquiries the Justice Department has undertaken into Trump’s political opponents,” according to the report. “An array of former intelligence and law enforcement officials have received subpoenas, and lawyers for former CIA Director John Brennan, who helped oversee the drafting of the assessment, have said they have been informed he is a target but have not been told of any ‘legally justifiable basis for undertaking this investigation.’”

Trump’s DOJ is also seeking to change the narrative about the 2020 general election. Last month, Trump’s FBI and the Director of National Intelligence, Tulsi Gabbard, raided the election office in Fulton County, Georgia, and retrieved roughly 700 boxes of materials related to the 2020 election, including the county’s voter rolls and hard copies of the ballots.

Elections experts have warned that the administration could use the data to meddle in future elections.

Read the report by clicking here.

The post Wave of subpoenas unleashed as Trump DOJ launches attack on 2016 Russia probe appeared first on Raw Story.

Alberto Tomba Was an ’80s Icon. The Olympics Have Brought Him Back.
News

Alberto Tomba Was an ’80s Icon. The Olympics Have Brought Him Back.

by New York Times
February 18, 2026

A few days before the Italian skiing legend Alberto Tomba ignited the Olympic cauldron to start the 2026 Winter Games, ...

Read more
News

How the World’s Most Boring Market Became a ‘Battlefield’

February 18, 2026
News

Sydney Sweeney and Scooter Braun sing their hearts out on romantic karaoke date

February 18, 2026
News

Flawless Asphalt, Empty Homes: A 300-Mile Drive Through Afghanistan

February 18, 2026
News

Daily Horoscope: February 18, 2026

February 18, 2026
MAGA Republican’s son cited for child abuse for the second time: report

MAGA Republican’s son cited for child abuse for the second time: report

February 18, 2026
ICE Plans to Deport Mom as 2-Month-Old Son Fights for Life

Two-Month-Old Fighting for Life Is Deported With Family

February 18, 2026
Pentagon Pete Deploys Misogynist Pastor for Worship With Troops

Pentagon Pete Deploys Misogynist Pastor for Worship With Troops

February 18, 2026

DNYUZ © 2026

No Result
View All Result

DNYUZ © 2026