DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
Home News

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s 11th publicist quit days after Kardashian birthday photo saga: report

December 28, 2025
in News
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s 11th publicist quit days after Kardashian birthday photo saga: report

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s 11th publicist, Meredith Maines, resigned days after the couple’s photo drama with the Kardashians.

Although news of Maines’ departure as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s chief communications officer of Archewell Philanthropies was announced Friday, she left the role in mid-November, the Daily Mail reported.

A source told Page Six that Maines’ resignation did not have anything to do with the Kardashians.

Page Six has reached out to Harry and Markle’s rep for comment but did not immediately hear back.

Prince Harry in an Invictus Games jacket and Meghan Markle in a white blazer.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s 11th publicist, Meredith Maines, resigned days after the couple’s photo drama with the Kardashians. BACKGRID
Meredith Maines smiling.
Maines left the role as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s chief communications officer in mid-November, the Daily Mail reported. Meredith Maines/X
Prince Harry in a tuxedo holding hands with Meghan Markle, who is wearing a black dress and earrings.
Just days before Maines quit, the “Harry & Meghan” stars made headlines after attending Kris Jenner’s 70th birthday party on Nov. 8. The Hollywood JR / BACKGRID

Just days before Maines quit, the “Harry & Meghan” stars made headlines after attending Kris Jenner’s 70th birthday party on Nov. 8.

Harry, 41, and Markle, 44, arrived at the bash held at Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sánchez’s $175 million Beverly Hills, Calif., mansion hand in hand.

They mingled and networked with the A-listers, which included Kim Kardashian, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Bill Gates, Paris Hilton, Tyler Perry, Ciara, Mark Zuckerberg and many more.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle holding hands while leaving Kris Jenner's 70th birthday party.
Harry, 41, and Markle, 44, arrived at the bash held at Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sánchez’s $175 million Beverly Hills, Calif., mansion hand in hand. Roger / BACKGRID
Meghan Markle, Kris Jenner, and Prince Harry posing for a photo.
After the party, the Skims co-founder and her mom shared a carousel of photos, including one with the “Suits” alum and her beau. Instagram/Kris Jenner
Meghan Markle and Kim Kardashian posing together on a red carpet with Prince Harry in the background.
However, the drama began to unfold when Kardashian and Jenner suspiciously deleted the photos they took with the Sussexes. kimkardashian/Instagram

After the party, the Skims co-founder and her mom shared a carousel of photos, including one with the “Suits” alum and her beau.

However, the drama began to unfold when Kardashian and Jenner suspiciously deleted the photos they took with the Sussexes.

A source told Page Six that people close to the royal family thought Harry and Markle’s appearance at the bash was “so tacky.”

“It truly shows that Harry is so far removed from the rest of the family. These people may be stars in America, but the pure ostentatiousness is at odds with what Prince William is trying to do with his life and the monarchy,” the insider told us last month.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry at a party with another person in a red dress.
A source told Page Six that the people close to the royal family thought Harry and Markle’s appearance at the bash was “so tacky.” kimkardashian/Instagram
Meghan Markle in a black dress with a champagne flute interacting with a man in a black suit at a party.
A rep for the Invictus Games founder and the actress told us that their rep asked Jenner and Kardashian, 45, to remove Instagram pictures that showed them at the party. kimkardashian/Instagram

A source told us that the Invictus Games founder and the actress’s rep asked Jenner and Kardashian, 45, to remove Instagram pictures that showed them at the party.

“They don’t want to piss off the royal family while they are trying to reconcile,” a source said.

Another insider told us that the Kardashian-Jenner family was “getting annoyed with the Sussex camp”for “overshadowing” what was intended to be “a celebration of Kris.”

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sitting together as spectators.
Another insider told us that the Kardashian-Jenner family was “getting annoyed with the Sussex camp” for “overshadowing” what was intended to be “a celebration of Kris.” / SplashNews.com
Meredith Kendall, ex-publicist for Meghan and Harry, smiles.
On Friday, news surfaced that Maines was stepping away from her role with the Sussexes. clay.earth

As the head of PR for Harry and Markle, Maines, who began working for the couple in January, had to deal with all of the public backlash the couple endured.

On Friday, news surfaced that Maines was stepping away from her role with the Sussexes.

A source close to Maines exclusively told Page Six, “She’s unflappable, and does not complain … she really enjoyed her time there, but at a certain point it’s time to go.”

“Coming from the VC and tech industries, she’s used to so many things going on at all times,” the insider continued.

Meredith Kendall, former publicist for Meghan and Harry.
A source close to Maines exclusively told Page Six, “She’s unflappable, and does not complain … she really enjoyed her time there, but at a certain point it’s time to go.” clay.earth
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry holding hands at the Project Healthy Minds World Mental Health Day Gala.
Harry and Meghan’s charity is now down to just two employees. John Angelillo/UPI/Shutterstock

“Others may have thought it was not a traditional background, but I think it worked well. The amount she was able to do in almost a year was amazing — she launched Meghan’s podcast and TV show … and looked after the Prince’s charity work.”

The source shared that Maines “did what she needed to do.”

Harry and Meghan’s charity is now down to just two employees.

The post Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s 11th publicist quit days after Kardashian birthday photo saga: report appeared first on Page Six.

Seniors should be walking. These regulations discourage it.
News

Seniors should be walking. These regulations discourage it.

by Washington Post
February 17, 2026

Neha Sabharwal is a physical therapist and rehabilitation director. As a physical therapist and rehabilitation director who oversees Medicare-funded nursing ...

Read more
News

Union calls for SEC inquiry into Apollo’s ‘misleading’ Epstein ties

February 17, 2026
News

Are You a New Yorker with a Unique Parking Situation? We Want to Hear It.

February 17, 2026
News

The Trump threat looming over late-night TV, briefly explained

February 17, 2026
News

ICE Barbie Hires Fox Fixture With Awkward Resume

February 17, 2026
Trump Erases Kennedy History With Air Force One Makeover

Trump Erases Kennedy History With Air Force One Makeover

February 17, 2026
A Conveyor Belt of Storms Is Just Going to Keep Slamming Into California This Week

Skiers Missing in Avalanche as Storms Slam California

February 17, 2026
Haunting words of California surfer’s son after his father was stabbed to death in Costa Rica

Haunting words of California surfer’s son after his father was stabbed to death in Costa Rica

February 17, 2026

DNYUZ © 2026

No Result
View All Result

DNYUZ © 2026