DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
Home News

Video shows dazed ex-MLB star Trevor Bauer climb out of $600k McLaren after nasty crash: ‘Dude, what the f–k?’

May 22, 2026
in News
Video shows dazed ex-MLB star Trevor Bauer climb out of $600k McLaren after nasty crash: ‘Dude, what the f–k?’

Wild video shows disgraced former MLB Cy Young winner Trevor Bauer looking dazed and confused as he stepped out of his mangled, $600,000 McLaren after a scary T-bone crash this week — and immediately exclaimed, “Dude, what the f–k?”

Bauer, who has not played in a Major League baseball game since 2021 after he was accused of sexual assault, was hit by another vehicle while driving Wednesday afternoon in Scottsdale, Arizona, where he was receiving treatment for an injury.

Video obtained by TMZ shows a bystander running up to the McLaren 765LT moments after it came to a rest facing the wrong way after it hit a street pole.

“Holy s–t. Dude, don’t move too fast. That was a direct hit,” the man tells Bauer as the pitcher climbs across the passenger seat and steps out of the wrecked car, according to the clip.

Trevor Bauer talks with police after crashing his $600,000 McLaren in Arizona Wednesday.
Trevor Bauer talks with police after crashing his $600,000 McLaren in Arizona Wednesday. SWNS

“Dude, what the f–k?” replied a confused-sounding Bauer.

The bystander filmed the extensive damage to the luxury vehicle, with the driver’s side completely crushed. Other parts from the crashed vehicles were strewn across the busy roadway. 

The other vehicle involved had damage to the front.

Bauer, 35, who now pitches for the Long Island Ducks of the Atlantic League, was not injured in the crash and was not at fault. The other driver was also not hurt and no one was taken to the hospital, officials said.

Bauer was T-boned while driving in Scottsdale, Ariz. Wednesday.
Bauer was T-boned while driving in Scottsdale, Ariz. Wednesday. SWNS

Ducks president Michael Pfaff confirmed that Bauer “avoided serious injury.” The pitcher had been in Arizona to get treatment for the back spasms that landed him on the injured list.

Bauer was driving the speed limit and in his lane when he was T-boned by the other driver, causing him to spin out, sources close to the former big leaguer told TMZ.

The former All-Star has been desperately trying to make a Major League Baseball comeback since he last played in 2021, when he faced sexual assault allegations and was later suspended for 194 games — reduced from 324 — for violating MLB’s domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse policy.

Bauer, 35, was not injured in the crash.
Bauer, 35, was not injured in the crash. SWNS

He was accused of punching and choking a woman into unconsciousness during two sexual encounters, but was never charged criminally and has always denied the allegations.

He later settled a civil lawsuit with the woman outside of court with no money exchanged between the two parties — but he has not found his way back onto a major league roster.

He spent the past three years pitching in Japan and Mexico. The Ducks are the first U.S. baseball club to pick up Bauer.

The post Video shows dazed ex-MLB star Trevor Bauer climb out of $600k McLaren after nasty crash: ‘Dude, what the f–k?’ appeared first on New York Post.

Nintendo Switch 2 Owners Have More Devil May Cry In Their Future
News

Nintendo Switch 2 Owners Have More Devil May Cry In Their Future

by VICE
May 22, 2026

A new retailer listing offers more evidence that a popular entry in the Devil May Cry franchise could be coming ...

Read more
News

I’ve traveled the world with my 83-year-old dad. Here are 4 things I wish I’d known about traveling with an older relative.

May 22, 2026
News

‘Secret’ Trump meetings reveal terrifying fallback plan if midterms hit GOP: ex-aide

May 22, 2026
News

Cuba tells its citizens to prepare for war as U.S. targets Castro

May 22, 2026
News

SpaceX Stock May Actually Be a Horrendous Investment

May 22, 2026
‘Rehearsals for a Revolution’ Doc Acquired by Sony Pictures Classics After L’Œil d’Or Win at Cannes

‘Rehearsals for a Revolution’ Doc Acquired by Sony Pictures Classics After L’Œil d’Or Win at Cannes

May 22, 2026
Spencer Pratt’s campaign spent more than $15,000 at pricey Hotel Bel-Air

Spencer Pratt’s campaign spent more than $15,000 at pricey Hotel Bel-Air

May 22, 2026
The Goodbye Stephen Colbert Wanted to Say

The Goodbye Stephen Colbert Wanted to Say

May 22, 2026

DNYUZ © 2026

No Result
View All Result

DNYUZ © 2026