DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
Home News

California man charged with threatening to kill JD Vance during his Disneyland visit: feds 

January 17, 2026
in News
California man charged with threatening to kill JD Vance during his Disneyland visit: feds 

A Southern California man was arrested and charged Friday with making death threats against Vice President JD Vance during his visit to Disneyland last year. 

Marco Antonio Aguayo, 22, is charged with threats against the president and successors to the presidency. He is expected to make his initial appearance in the US District Court in Santa Ana on Tuesday. 

“This case is a horrific reminder of the dangers public officials face from deranged criminals who would do them harm,” Attorney General Pam Bondi said in a statement. “I am grateful that my friend Vice President Vance and his family are safe, applaud the police work that led to the arrest, and will ensure my prosecutors deliver swift justice.” 

U.S. Vice President Vance speaks to members of the media at Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv.
Aguayo allegedly warned there would be “bloodshed” in Disneyland as Vance visited the theme park with his family. via REUTERS

Aguayo allegedly made the threats via Instagram, in the comments section of a post made by the Walt Disney Company’s official account. 

Vance’s wife, Usha, and at least two of their children were with the vice president during the visit to the “Happiest Place on Earth.”

“Pipe bombs have been placed in preparation for JD Vance’s arrival,” Aguayo allegedly wrote, in one of three unhinged comments left on July 12, 2025. 

Another comment read, “It’s time for us to rise up and you will be a witness to it.”  

“Good luck finding all of them on time there will be bloodshed tonight and we will bathe in the blood of corrupt politicians,” Aguayo allegedly boasted in the final deranged message. 

Two Secret Service agents and an Anaheim Police Department sergeant paid Aguayo a visit less than five hours after the comments were posted.

Aguayo initially denied knowledge of the posts and claimed that his account had been hacked, according to a criminal complaint. 

However, he later admitted to posting the threatening comments and allowed the agents access to his Instagram account, so they could view the posts, authorities said.  

Sleeping Beauty Castle at Disneyland, with visitors on the bridge in the foreground.
Vance visited the California theme park last July with his wife and children. GC Images

Aguayo claimed the comments were “a joke to provoke attention and laughter,” and he told law enforcement he “forgot” to delete them. 

If convicted, Aguayo faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison.

“We will not tolerate criminal threats against public officials,” First Assistant United States Attorney Bill Essayli said in a statement. “We are grateful the Vice President and his family remained safe during their visit. 

“Let this case be a warning to anyone who thinks they can make anonymous online threats. We will find you and bring you to justice.”

A spokesperson for Vance did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

The post California man charged with threatening to kill JD Vance during his Disneyland visit: feds  appeared first on New York Post.

Robert Duvall Was a Different Kind of Leading Man
News

Robert Duvall Was a Different Kind of Leading Man

by The Atlantic
February 16, 2026

Robert Duvall didn’t speak a word in his first film performance. When he was cast as Boo Radley in To ...

Read more
News

Supervisor jobs are disappearing across the country. What happened?

February 16, 2026
News

MAGA Candidate Hit With Backlash Over Epstein Property Ties

February 16, 2026
News

MAGA Civil War Erupts Over Secret Plot Against Trump in Epstein Files

February 16, 2026
News

Anderson Cooper is leaving ‘60 Minutes’ after two decades

February 16, 2026
MAGA activist’s boasts about ‘delivering’ swing state for Trump unravel with new study

MAGA activist’s boasts about ‘delivering’ swing state for Trump unravel with new study

February 16, 2026
Dodgers’ Tommy Edman won’t be ready for Opening Day. ‘We’re not going to rush it’

Dodgers’ Tommy Edman won’t be ready for Opening Day. ‘We’re not going to rush it’

February 16, 2026
SpaceX to compete in Pentagon contest for autonomous drone tech: report

SpaceX to compete in Pentagon contest for autonomous drone tech: report

February 16, 2026

DNYUZ © 2026

No Result
View All Result

DNYUZ © 2026