DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
Home News

Inside David Beckham’s attempt to bury the hatchet with son Brooklyn and Nicola Peltz

January 9, 2026
in News
Inside David Beckham’s attempt to bury the hatchet with son Brooklyn and Nicola Peltz

David Beckham reached out to his son Brooklyn and his wife, Nicola Peltz, for a major milestone — but his attempt to bury the hatchet failed.

The iconic athlete was knighted by King Charles III in November, with Brooklyn and Peltz notably absent from the ceremony.

The couple was already estranged from Brooklyn’s family at that point, but sources told the Daily MailFriday that David had personally reached out to them separately with an invite.

David Beckham with his son Brooklyn.
David Beckham secretly extended an invite to son his Brooklyn and daughter-in-law, Nicola Peltz, to his knighting by King Charles III — but the couple declined. victoriabeckham/Instagram
King Charles III dubs David Beckham a Knight Bachelor with a sword during an Investiture ceremony.
David received the great honor in November, where Brooklyn and Peltz were notably absent. ZUMAPRESS.com

According to the source, the personal chef, 26, and the actress, 31, decided not to accept his invite.

David accepted the honor at Windsor Castle with his wife, Victoria Beckham, and their three other children: Romeo, 23, Cruz, 20, and Harper, 14.

Reps for David, Brooklyn and Peltz were not immediately available to Page Six for comment.

Rumors of a rift between Brooklyn and his family began to swirl after his and Peltz’s wedding in April 2022.

The couple appeared to start cutting off contact with the Beckhams in May when they skipped David’s 50th birthday bash.

Since then, the family feud has only raged on further, as Brooklyn reportedly told his parents to only contact him through his lawyer.

Brooklyn Beckham and Nicola Peltz attend Victoria Beckham's Paris Fashion Week RTW Spring 2025 arrival.
Sources told the Daily Mail Friday that David personally reached out to both of them separately with an invite to the ceremony, but his olive branch was ignored. WWD via Getty Images
The Beckham family and friends dressed in formal attire for a special event.
Brooklyn’s rift with his family appeared to start after his and Peltz’s wedding in 2022, but really amped up when he and his wife skipped David’s birthday party in May. David Beckham /Instagram

“David was told to speak to them via [law firm] Schillings,” a source told the Daily Mail on Thursday. “That was the only way for them to communicate.”

In June, sources exclusively told Page Six a similar sentiment, that Brooklyn “told his family he wants no contact and he’s not responding to those that try to connect.”

Last month, Cruz, claimed Brooklyn blocked both him and their parents on Instagram, refuting reports that David, 50, and Victoria, 51, had been the ones to snub their oldest son.

Nicola Peltz, David Beckham, Brooklyn Beckham, Harper Beckham, and Cruz Beckham attend Victoria Beckham's Womenswear Fall Winter 2023-2024 show.
Sources told the outlet Thursday that the personal chef warned his famous parents (pictured together in 2023) to only contact him via lawyers. Instagram/@victoriabeckham
Carine Roitfeld, David Beckham, Cruz Beckham, Brooklyn Peltz Beckham, Harper Beckham, Nicola Peltz Beckham and Mia Regan attending the Victoria Beckham AW24 show in Paris.
Last month, Brooklyn’s younger brother Cruz (pictured together in 2024) claimed he blocked both him and their parents on Instagram. WireImage for Victoria Beckham

Despite being blocked on the social media platform, both David and Victoria subtly sent a message to their estranged son via Instagram Stories.

After the soccer star initially snubbed his eldest son from his 2025 roundup post, he then shared a throwback photo of him and Brooklynwith the text, “I love you all so much.”

The fashion designer later reposted the sweet snap to her Instagram Story and added a red heart emoji.

Despite cutting off his immediate family, Brooklyn is reportedly still in contact with both sets of his grandparents.

The Beckham family and Nicola Peltz Beckham pose together backstage at the Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer 2023 Runway show.
Victoria and David (pictured with Brooklyn in 2023) subtly sent a message to their estranged son on Instagram, despite being blocked on the social media platform. WireImage for Victoria Beckham
Brooklyn Beckham kissing Nicola Peltz Beckham on the cheek.
Peltz has reportedly been Brooklyn’s “absolute rock” through the “soul-crushing family feud.” brooklynpeltzbeckham/Instagram

“Brooklyn absolutely adores them and knows how much pain this is causing everyone,” a source told the US SunThursday.

“So he has reached out in his own time but tried to keep it low-key so as not to drag them into it.”

The insider noted that Peltz has been Brooklyn’s “absolute rock” as he is “navigating this soul-crushing family feud as best he can.”

The post Inside David Beckham’s attempt to bury the hatchet with son Brooklyn and Nicola Peltz appeared first on Page Six.

Hugh Laurie Mourns Death of ‘Tehran’ Co-Creator Dana Eden ‘Seemingly by Her Own Hand’
News

Hugh Laurie Mourns Death of ‘Tehran’ Co-Creator Dana Eden ‘Seemingly by Her Own Hand’

by TheWrap
February 18, 2026

Hugh Laurie is mourning the death of “Tehran” co-creator Dana Eden after she was found dead in her Athens hotel ...

Read more
News

Belgium summons U.S. ambassador over post accusing officials of antisemitism

February 18, 2026
Media

MAGA-Coded CBS Boss Putting ‘60 Minutes’ Star on Another Show

February 18, 2026
News

Egomaniac Trump Closes in on Having Another Building Named After Him

February 18, 2026
News

Hegseth continues military purge —far below the generals: analysis

February 18, 2026
Hilaria Baldwin finally seems able to laugh over her fake accent controversy

Hilaria Baldwin finally seems able to laugh over her fake accent controversy

February 18, 2026
A Conveyor Belt of Storms Is Just Going to Keep Slamming Into California This Week

Rescuers Race to Find 10 Missing Skiers After Avalanche Near Lake Tahoe

February 18, 2026
‘Monstrous’: Firestorm as ICE ‘abandons’ bronchitis-stricken infant and family in Mexico

‘Monstrous’: Firestorm as ICE ‘abandons’ bronchitis-stricken infant and family in Mexico

February 18, 2026

DNYUZ © 2026

No Result
View All Result

DNYUZ © 2026