DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
Home News

Chilling discovery made days after mom and her 6-year-old twins were found dead in mansion

December 27, 2025
in News
Chilling discovery made days after mom and her 6-year-old twins were found dead in mansion

The personal belongings of an Arkansas mother and her six-year-old twins were found in a dumpster just days after the three were gunned down inside their family mansion earlier this month.

The chilling new development comes after Charity Beallis, 40, and her two young children were found dead from gunshot wounds in the family’s $760,000 Bonanza house on Dec. 3 during a welfare check amid a bitter divorce battle with her estranged and violent doctor husband.

Three days after the savage killings, a dumpster diver discovered a large black garbage bag in Fort Smith, about 10 miles from the home, containing an engraved gold necklace bearing the names of Beallis’ son and daughter, framed family photos, and children’s artwork and homework, KNWA reported.

Charity Beallis with her son and daughter.
Charity Beallis and her six-year-old twin children were found dead from gunshots wounds on Dec. 3. 40/29 News

Also inside were various documents with the slain mom’s name and address, and what appeared to be a religious painting, the outlet reported.

The woman who stumbled upon the eerie find said she immediately alerted the police when she realized the treasured keepsakes belonged to the murdered family members.

The former home of Charity and Randall Beallis at 1100 block of 1st Avenue in Bonanza, Arkansas.
Their bodies were found in their $760,000 Bonanza, Arkansas, family home during a welfare check. 5 News

She then turned the possessions over to cops and took detectives to the dumpster — located on a side road near an apartment complex — before meeting with Beallis’ oldest son, John Powell, and his lawyer to share her story, according to the local news station.

But Powell was later reportedly surprised when he told an investigator handling the homicide about the shocking discovery, who allegedly asked, “How did you find out?”

Cops have not yet made any arrests or revealed anything about potential suspects in the disturbing case.

Charity Beallis with her two children.
Cops have not yet made any arrests or revealed anything about potential suspects in the disturbing case. Facebook

The trio’s bodies were found the day after Beallis had gone to a divorce hearing at the Sebastian County Courthouse, where her 56-year-old ex-husband, Randall, had been awarded joint custody of their kids.

The pair, who wedded in 2015, separated in March after the prominent physician choked his wife at their home and was arrested for domestic violence.

He pleaded guilty to the charge and was handed a one-year suspended sentence, and ordered to pay more than $1,500 in court fees.

Mugshot of Randy Beallis wearing an orange uniform, holding a board with the booking date 2-17-25, his name, date of birth 2-18-69, and booking number 25-1145.
The killings happened amid a bitter divorce battle between Beallis and her 56-year-old husband, who was previously arrested for domestic violence. Sebastian County

Beallis was seeking full custody of the children under the divorce settlement, court documents show.

On the day she and her twins were found dead, Randall’s attorney filed a motion to dismiss the divorce case because “the plaintiff passed away,” according to online court records cited by 5News.

Beallis feared so badly that her husband was going to harm her and the children that she asked Arkansas Republican State Senator Terry Rice for help getting protection earlier this year, the senator told the outlet.

Dr. Randall Beallis wearing a blue plaid shirt and jeans.
Randall’s attorney previously told The Post that his abusive client is innocent. Facebook

Rice said he put Beallis in touch with different resources available through the Arkansas State Police Crimes Against Children Division.

But Randall’s attorney previously told The Postthat his client is innocent.

“Mr. Beallis was not responsible for the death of Mrs. Beallis nor his children’s deaths,” his attorney, Michael D. Pierce, told The Post earlier this month.

“Mr. Beallis has been cooperative with law enforcement and fully supports the Sebastian County Sheriff’s office investigation. We hope that the sheriff’s office finds the truth about what happened to Mrs. Charity Beallis and their children.”

The post Chilling discovery made days after mom and her 6-year-old twins were found dead in mansion appeared first on New York Post.

Eric Dane’s friends set up $250K GoFundMe after actor’s death
News

Eric Dane’s friends set up $250K GoFundMe after actor’s death

by Page Six
February 21, 2026

Friends of Eric Dane have set up a $250,000 fundraiser for his two daughters following his death. A GoFundMe account ...

Read more
News

Far-right Senate hopeful fumbles as candidacy papers filed with wrong agency

February 21, 2026
News

John Roberts’ public ‘chastizing’ of right-wing justice flagged by legal expert

February 21, 2026
News

D.C. may soon lift water advisory as work continues after Potomac sewage spill

February 21, 2026
News

Denise Richards’ ex Aaron Phypers begs judge to order actress to pay him spousal support immediately

February 21, 2026
Speaker Johnson denies request for Jesse Jackson to lie in honor at the Capitol

Speaker Johnson denies request for Jesse Jackson to lie in honor at the Capitol

February 21, 2026
Trump official’s husband won’t face charges for sexual assault allegations: report

Trump official’s husband won’t face charges for sexual assault allegations: report

February 21, 2026
Judge scolds prosecutors in hearing on search of Post reporter’s home

Judge scolds prosecutors in hearing on search of Post reporter’s home

February 21, 2026

DNYUZ © 2026

No Result
View All Result

DNYUZ © 2026