DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
Home News

Corey Feldman claims Corey Haim molested him while making ‘The Lost Boys’

December 18, 2025
in News
Corey Feldman claims Corey Haim molested him while making ‘The Lost Boys’

Corey Feldman has alleged his late former co-star Corey Haim molested him while they were making the iconic 1987 vampire movie, “The Lost Boys.”

Speaking in his recently released documentary, “Corey Feldman vs. the World,” Feldman said, “When we did ‘Lost Boys,‘ Corey said to me, ‘Hey man, let’s mess around.”

Feldman recalled asking his fellow ’80s heartthrob,”What do you mean?” Haim allegedly replied that it was “what guys in the business do.”

“You know, you suck each other’s d–k, or you f–k around, you do this stuff,’” Feldman recalled Haim allegedly saying, as first reported by Us Weekly.

Corey Haim and Corey Feldman at the Tunnel.
Corey Feldman alleged in a new documentary that Corey Haim molested him during filming of “The Lost Boys.” Patrick McMullan via Getty Images
Cast shot from the 1987 film
“Hey man, let’s mess around,” Feldman recalled Haim allegedly saying. They’re seen here with “The Lost Boys” co-star Jamison Newlander. ©Warner Bros/Courtesy Everett Collection

“I said, ‘What are you talking about?’ And he said, ‘Well, Charlie [Sheen] told me it was OK.’”

“I called [Haim] and said, ‘Come over,’” Feldman claimed in the doc, per the outlet.

“But you know, when you have got somebody that’s trying to come on to you sexually, and you don’t want that, and you are a kid, and you are scared … you do whatever you can to stop it from happening, and that’s what was happening,” Feldman continued. “I was being molested by Corey Haim.”

The “Dancing With the Stars” alum added, “Truth be told.”

Haim was 14 when “The Lost Boys” was released in 1987, while Feldman was 16.

Corey Feldman and Corey Haim in 1989.
Feldman made the comments during his “Corey Feldman vs. the World” documentary. FilmMagic
Actors Corey Haim and Corey Feldman posing for a picture at an awards event.
“I was being molested by Corey Haim,” Feldman alleged in the documentary. Ron Galella Collection via Getty Images

A rep for Haim’s estate did not immediately return Page Six’s request for comment.

Feldman once accused “Two and a Half Men” alum Sheen, now 60, of sexually assaulting his longtime friend — who died of pneumonia at 38 in 2010 — during the filming of 1986 drama “Lucas.”

Sheen has strenuously denied the allegations, calling them “sick, twisted and outlandish” in a 2020 statement to Page Six.

In the 2020 documentary“My Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys,” Feldman detailed alleged abuses from his life as a young actor in Hollywood.

Actor Corey Haim poses for a portrait against a pink background.
Feldman previously accused Charlie Sheen of sexually assaulting Haim during the filming of 1986’s “Lucas.” Getty Images
Actors Corey Haim and Corey Feldman posing outside Las Palmas club.
Sheen has strenuously denied the allegations, and Haim’s mother previously refuted them as well. Getty Images

He also alleged that he and Haim were victims of sexual assault as child stars.

In 2017, Haim’s mother, Judy Haim, seemingly contradicted the accusations. “My son never mentioned Charlie. We never talked about Charlie. It was all made up,” she told Entertainment Tonight at the time.

“If my son was here to hear all of this he would throw up,” she added.

Feldman disagreed, saying the allegations weren’t “like a one-time thing he said in passing.”

Corey Feldman making peace signs at Hope The Mission and Los Angeles Mission Thanksgiving dinner.
Feldman told Entertainment Weekly in 2020 that he felt he’d “started a movement” by speaking out. Getty Images
Corey Feldman and Corey Haim smiling.
“That’s what makes me proud,” he told the outlet. Ron Galella Collection via Getty Images

“It wasn’t like, ‘Oh, by the way, this happened.’ He went into great detail,” an emotional Feldman said during “My Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys.”

He added that Haim told him that “Charlie bent me over in between two trailers and put Crisco oil on my butt and raped me in broad daylight. Anybody could have walked by, anybody could have seen it.’”

Feldman told Entertainment Weekly in 2020 that he felt he’d “started a movement” by speaking out about the alleged incidents.

“That’s what makes me proud,” he told the outlet. “That’s what makes me feel like I’ve actually accomplished something in my life.”

If you or someone you know is affected by any of the issues raised in this story, call the Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-330-0226.

The post Corey Feldman claims Corey Haim molested him while making ‘The Lost Boys’ appeared first on Page Six.

Steve Bannon lands in hot legal waters with MAGA memecoin: report
News

Steve Bannon lands in hot legal waters with MAGA memecoin: report

by Raw Story
February 17, 2026

MAGA figurehead Steve Bannon is facing legal jeopardy after an investor in his supposedly “uncancelable” memecoin accused Bannon of fraud ...

Read more
News

Robert Duvall was one of Hollywood’s all-time greats

February 17, 2026
News

Multiple youths arrested during chaotic caught-on-camera NYC mall brawl

February 17, 2026
News

Eileen Gu Doesn’t Appreciate Your Silver Medal Cynicism

February 17, 2026
News

Steve Bannon Didn’t Press Epstein on Sex Crimes in 12 Hours of Interviews, Insists He Was Going To

February 17, 2026
Robert Duvall Didn’t Steal Scenes. He Grounded Them.

Robert Duvall Didn’t Steal Scenes. He Grounded Them.

February 17, 2026
WSJ schools Pete Hegseth after ’embarrassing’ legal smackdown

WSJ schools Pete Hegseth after ’embarrassing’ legal smackdown

February 17, 2026
‘Just disgusting’: CNN anchor taken aback by new online movement targeting kids

‘Just disgusting’: CNN anchor taken aback by new online movement targeting kids

February 17, 2026

DNYUZ © 2026

No Result
View All Result

DNYUZ © 2026