DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
No Result
View All Result
DNYUZ
Home News

ICE Barbie Mocked for Wildly Overblown Claim in Shameless Trump Suck-Up

December 3, 2025
in News, Politics
ICE Barbie Mocked for Wildly Overblown Claim in Shameless Trump Suck-Up

ICE Barbie Kristi Noem was derided for an over-the-top claim about the number of lives Donald Trump had saved through his strikes on alleged drug boats as she sucked up to the boss.

The homeland security secretary, who oversees the finding and seizing of narcotics being trafficked into and around the United States, fawned over Trump, 79, while praising the president‘s anti-drug enforcement efforts.

“You have saved hundreds of millions of lives with the cocaine you’ve blown up in the Caribbean,” she said during the televised Cabinet meeting on Tuesday.

US Secretary of Homeland Security Kristi Noem (L) speaks during a Cabinet Meeting
Noem (left), who has earned the nickname “ICE Barbie” for her penchant for donning various uniforms, makes her wild claim in the Cabinet meeting. Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP via Getty Images

Critics immediately jumped on Noem’s claim. Several pointed out that there were 29,449 cocaine-involved overdose deaths in the U.S. in 2023, according to the latest available data from the CDC.

The Black List founder Franklin Leonard pointed out that “there are only 340 million people in the U.S.”

MeidasTouch editor in chief Ron Filipkowski, said, “Hundreds of millions. Wow, that’s a lot. That’s more than have died in every single war combined in the entire world since 1900.”

Former Republican Rep. Joe Walsh wrote, “To be honest, once every few days I think about calling it quits. Like, we’re just too lost. And I usually feel that way after I read or hear something like this. ‘Hundreds of millions of lives?’ What the f—.”

Several others, including political pundit Tim O’Brien, pointed out that Trump had, days earlier, pardoned a former Honduran president who once bragged that he would “stuff the drugs up the gringos’ noses.”

On Friday, the president said he would issue “a full and complete pardon” to Juan Orlando Hernández, 57, who was serving a 45-year sentence imposed last year for drug-trafficking and firearms convictions. He walked free on Monday.

Trump’s boat-strike campaign began Sept. 2 with a hit on a suspected smuggling craft in the Caribbean. Since then, the White House has touted more “narco-boat” kills while surfacing scant detail on seizures or arrests.

The strategy has led to questions about its legality, including from some notable Republicans. At the same time, the U.K. has halted sharing boat-tracking intelligence amid fears it may be implicated in potentially illegal acts.

U.S. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth (R) looks on as U.S. President Donald Trump speaks
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth (right) has ordered military strikes on small boats in the waters off Venezuela. Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

It is the first strike that currently has the Trump administration facing blowback and led to Noem’s obsequious comments to Trump, after The Washington Post reported it had featured a follow-up strike that allegedly killed survivors clinging to wreckage.

With both the president and Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth facing serious questions about what they knew—and Hegseth shifting blame onto a Navy admiral—congressional inquiries are now probing whether the second strike violated the laws of armed conflict.

In this handout photo provided by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the New York City Fugitive Operations Team, joined by DHS Secretary Kristi Noem, conducted targeted enforcement operations.
ICE Barbie Kristi Noem often joins agents on raids. U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement

As for Noem, 54, her latest suck-up to Trump comes with her job reportedly on the line. DHS insider advisers told the Daily Beast last month that she is among those most vulnerable in an anticipated January Cabinet shake-up.

The chatter has been fueled by unrest inside DHS and ICE, where sources described a chaotic hiring spree and mounting pressure to hit aggressive deportation targets. While the White House insists Trump is pleased with his team, Noem’s standing is seen as fragile.

The Daily Beast has approached DHS for comment.

The post ICE Barbie Mocked for Wildly Overblown Claim in Shameless Trump Suck-Up appeared first on The Daily Beast.

JD Vance Takes Cheap Shot at Obama After Death of Civil Rights Icon
News

JD Vance Takes Cheap Shot at Obama After Death of Civil Rights Icon

by The Daily Beast
February 18, 2026

Vice President JD Vance leapt at the opportunity to join Donald Trump in insulting former President Barack Obama on Tuesday ...

Read more
News

MS NOW host sounds off on ‘most cowardly corporate lawyers’ after canceled Dem interview

February 18, 2026
News

Manhattan Hospital Ends Medical Treatment for Transgender Youth

February 18, 2026
News

LAPD oversight board approves $2.1M donation to expand drone program

February 18, 2026
News

I worked closely with Rev. Jesse Jackson after he took a chance on me at age 19. Here’s what he taught me about leadership.

February 18, 2026
Trump is recruiting local officers to aid immigration effort. Some states are saying no

Trump is recruiting local officers to aid immigration effort. Some states are saying no

February 18, 2026
A delivery robot battles the elements in West Hollywood, gets support from online fans: ‘Go coco, go!’

A delivery robot battles the elements in West Hollywood, gets support from online fans: ‘Go coco, go!’

February 18, 2026
‘60 Minutes’ Star Speaks Out on ‘Challenging’ CBS Leadership Changes

‘60 Minutes’ Star Makes Admission About Network Going MAGA-Curious

February 18, 2026

DNYUZ © 2026

No Result
View All Result

DNYUZ © 2026