Bode Miller’s 3-year-old son Asher is on the mend after being hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Olympian, 45, revealed in a since-deleted Instagram post Thursday that some his young children “got really sick” from a construction crane being parked outside their family home.
“Earlier this week we had a crane parked in our driveway for a few hours,” Miller explained. “Despite keeping the kids inside for obvious safety reasons, the little ones got really sick from it.”
Bode shares daughter Scarlet Olivia, 1, twin boys Asher and Aksel as well as sons Easton, 4, and Nash, 8, with wife Morgan Miller.
“Asher ended up in the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning,” he continued. “All are well now, but passing along as a reminder to all parents of the dangers of carbon monoxide. Reminder to go test your CO detectors.”
The original post included a photo of the toddler sitting in a hospital room while receiving oxygen.
For more Page Six you love …
The scary incident comes less than one year after Asher had to be rushed to the hospital due to a febrile seizure.
“Life is constantly walking a knife edge and it’s not something we’re unfamiliar with,” Morgan, 36, wrote on Instagram in December 2022. “Yesterday, Asher had a febrile seizure which scared us half to death.”
According to Mayo Clinic, a febrile seizure is a convulsion in a child that is caused by a fever and that often occurs in young, healthy kids.
Morgan said the experience brought back memories of their daughter Emmy’s tragic death in June 2018.
“We took that same ambulance to the same hospital we took Emmy to but this time we got to leave with our child,” the former volleyball player wrote.
“I am reminded to slow down and realize life’s little gifts during this crazy holiday season because we already have everything we need,” she added. “Our loved ones, our health and more time.
The couple lost their 1-year-old daughter Emeline after she drowned in a pool at a neighbor’s home.
Bode paid tribute to his little girl on the fifth anniversary of her death last month.
“It’s been 5 years. On the night of her birth our midwife @lindseymeehleis noted that Emmy was ‘here to change the world.’ 5 years after her loss, I can see it,” he wrote on Instagram.
“Emmy was fearless, determined and fierce from the moment she was born. We miss you Emmy. 19 months was never going to be long enough to hold you in our arms.”
The athlete also has a 10-year-old son Nate and 14-year-old daughter Dace from previous relationships.
The post Bode Miller’s 3-year-old son was hospitalized with carbon monoxide poisoning appeared first on Page Six.