Another year is almost finished and with fewer than four weeks left in 2022, digital services are in full swing presenting users with their year-end recaps, from most-watched videos to most-like pics to most-streamed artists and songs.
It’s the latter that Apple Music’s 2022 Replay feature reveals to you. This year, Apple has completely redone its Replay feature—and it’s much better for it. In prior years, Apple Music’s Replay was just a constantly updated playlist of your most-played songs, which you could access any time of the year. But with the 2022 Apple Music Replay, the feature is more akin to Spotify’s year-end Wrapped roundup in that it now features a tiled “highlight reel” that shows you:
- How many minutes of music have you listened to during the year.
- The top song you streamed and how many times you listened to it.
- The top artist you played and how many minutes of their songs you listened to.
- The top album you listened to and how many times you played it.
- Your five top genres of music.
To view your Apple Music 2022 Replay highlight reel:
- Go to the Apple Music web player at https://music.apple.com/replay.
- Click the Sign In button in the upper-right corner and log in with your Apple ID credentials.
- Now on the Replay screen, click the Get Started button.
Your Apple Music Replay highlight reel will now begin playing as a series of tiles with your stats.
After you’ve watched your highlight reel, you can dive deeper into other info about your Apple Music listening stats in 2022, including seeing:
- The top 10 songs you listened to (and how many times you listened to them).
- The number of artists you listened to, and the top 10 artists you listened to in total playtime minutes.
- The number of albums and the top 10 albums you listened to.
- Your top playlists and the total minutes you listened to them.
It’s unknown how long Apple will make the 2022 highlight reel available for this year, so it’s best to view yours ASAP.
The post Apple Music Replay 2022: How to get your most-played songs with the new ‘year in review’ feature appeared first on Fast Company.