The Mega Millions jackpot for 07/12/2022 was $440 million, and here are the winning numbers from Tuesday night’s drawing.
- First Five: 4-7-10-45-64
- Mega Ball: 12
- Megaplier: 2x
Tuesday night’s 07/12/2022 Mega Millions jackpot was worth $440 million, with a cash-value option worth $247.8 million.
Here are the four Mega Millions jackpots won in 2022:
- 04/15/2022 — $20 million
- 04/12/2022 — $106 million (Minnesota)
- 03/08/2022 — $126 million (New York)
- 01/28/2022 — $421 million
Here are the six Mega Millions jackpots won in 2021:
- 10/22/2021 — $108 million (Arizona)
- 09/21/2021 — $432 million (New York)
- 06/08/2021 — $56 million (Illinois)
- 05/21/2021 — $515 million (Pennsylvania)
- 02/16/2021 — $96 million (New York)
- 01/22/2021 — $1 billion (Michigan)
The previous winning ticket before that was sold in Wisconsin on 09/15/2020 for a jackpot worth $119 million. That was only the fifth, and final, Mega Millions jackpot won in the 2020 calendar year.
Here are the five Mega Millions jackpots won in 2020:
- 09/15/2020 — $119 million (Wisconsin)
- 07/31/2020 — $22 million (California)
- 07/24/2020 — $124 million (New Jersey)
- 06/09/2020 — $410 million (Arizona)
- 02/11/2020 — $202 million (New Jersey)
Other winners—dating back to 2019 — were a $372 million ticket sold in Ohio and a $227 million ticket sold in Texas
Mega Millions drawings take place every Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. ET. Five white balls are drawn from a set of balls numbered 1 through 70, while one yellow Mega Ball is drawn from balls numbered 1 through 25. You win if the numbers on your lottery ticket match the numbers of the balls drawn on that date.
Mega Millions tickets cost $2 per play. If no one wins the jackpot prize, the money is added to the top prize for the following drawing.
Most states offer a Megaplier option, which costs an additional $1 per play and increases non-jackpot prizes by two, three, four or five times. Before each Mega Millions drawing on Tuesdays and Fridays, the Megaplier is drawn from a pool of 15 balls. Five of these balls are marked with 2X, six with 3X, three with 4X and one with 5X.
The odds of winning with a $2 Mega Millions ticket are one in 303 million. See the Mega Millions website for more information.
The post Mega Millions Numbers for 07/12/2022, Tuesday Jackpot Was $440 Million appeared first on Newsweek.