There’s no mystery regarding which players will be taken at the very top of the upcoming NFL Draft. But after the first two picks, it’s anyone’s guess what will happen.
Once Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson are off the board, the San Francisco 49ers are expected to choose one of three quarterbacks with the No. 3 overall pick. Signal callers Justin Fields, Mac Jones and Trey Lance are all candidates to be top-five selections.
The Atlanta Falcons, Cincinnati Bengals, Miami Dolphins and Detroit Lions could entertain trade offers with their picks as teams try to move up in the draft. The Carolina Panthers, Denver Broncos and Dallas Cowboys round out the top 10.
The draft will take place from April 29 to May 1.
Here is a 2021 NFL mock draft with predictions for every team in the first round.
1) Jacksonville Jaguars: QB Trevor Lawrence, Clemson
2) New York Jets: QB Zach Wilson, BYU
3) San Francisco 49ers: QB Justin Fields, Ohio State
4) Atlanta Falcons: TE Kyle Pitts, Florida
5) Cincinnati Bengals: OT Penei Sewell, Oregon
6) Miami Dolphins: WR Ja’Marr Chase, LSU
7) Detroit Lions: QB Trey Lance, North Dakota State
8) Carolina Panthers: OT Rashawn Slater, Northwestern
9) Denver Broncos: LB Micha Parsons, Penn State
10) Dallas Cowboys: CB Patrick Surtain II, Alabama
11) New York Giants: WR DeVonta Smith, Alabama
12) Philadelphia Eagles: WR Jaylen Waddle, Alabama
13) Los Angeles Chargers: CB Jaycee Horn, South Carolina
14) Minnesota Vikings: DE Jaelen Phillips, Miami
15) New England Patriots: QB Mac Jones, Alabama
16) Arizona Cardinals: OT Alijah Vera-Tucker, USC
17) Las Vegas Raiders: OT Christian Darrisaw, Virginia Tech
18) Miami Dolphins: LB Azeez Ojulari, Georgia
19) Washington Football Team: LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Notre Dame
20) Chicago Bears: CB Greg Newsome II, Northwestern
21) Indianapolis Colts: DE Kwity Paye, Michigan
22) Tennessee Titans: LB Jamin Davis, Kentucky
23) New York Jets: DE Gregory Rousseau, Miami
24) Pittsburgh Steelers: RB Najee Harris, Alabama
25) Jacksonville Jaguars: S Trevon Manning, TCU
26) Cleveland Browns: LB Zaven Collins, BYU
27) Baltimore Ravens: WR Rashod Bateman, Minnesota
28) New Orleans Saints: CB Caleb Farley, Virginia Tech
29) Green Bay Packers: WR Elijah Moore, Ole Miss
30) Buffalo Bills: DE Joe Tryon, Washington
31) Kansas City Chiefs: DE Jayson Oweh, Penn State
32) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: DT Levi Onwuzurike, Washington
The post NFL Mock Draft 2021: First-Round Predictions For Every Team appeared first on International Business Times.