Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update 1.27 is about to go live, bringing Season 6 content to the popular shooter. Alongside major additions like new Operators, Tank Factory and Broadcast in multiplayer, the SP-R208 sniper and subways in Warzone, developers have added a few minor changes to improve the larger gameplay experience. Read the full patch notes below courtesy of an Infinity Ward blog post.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update 1.27 patch notes
- Ground War
- Gunfight Blueprint Customs
- Face Off – Station
- Killstreak Confirmed
- Season Six Mish Pit – Season Six maps Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory in mosh pit game modes
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder Trios
- Armored Royale Quads
- C4: Slight delay when performing a quick detonation. A beep will now play when quick detonation is triggered. Also reduced throw initial velocity by 30%
- Fix for a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a 5 second delay before the user is able to use their weapon again
- Fix for an issue where players could obtain unlimited Stopping Power rounds
- Fix for an issue where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match
- Fix for an issue where it was possible to put a molotov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the diffusing player
- Fix for two issues where the player’s watch and/or Heartbeat Sensor would not be entirely visible when using the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- Fix for a bug where explosive and thermite rounds do not function as intended on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle selection screen for the Finn LMG was hard to view in the Gunsmith menu
- Fixed an issue where the player’s left hand will not properly grip the weapon when the 23.0″ Romanian barrel is equipped on the AK
- Fixed a few bugs where the prone hipfire viewmodel positioning was not appearing as intended and could disappear in certain circumstances
- Origin 12: Reduced very close damage in Warzone
- Shotguns: Increased damage of slugs in Warzone
- XRK ChainSAW – FiNN LMG:
- Adding a description in Gunsmith nothing the attachment does not allow for weapon mounting
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment
- Fixed a collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium
- Fix for an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side
- Fix for an issue where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to damage enemies with gunfire while on an ascender
- If a player has their minimap set to not rotate, they will see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fixed
- Fix for a rare issue where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, and will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards
- Improved stability and performance
Given these patch notes, some of the biggest changes to arrive in update 1.27 include Season 6 content like Operators Farah and Nikolai, as well as new weapons like the SP-R208 and AS Val. Both sniper and assault rifle classes have grown quite popular in the game’s tenure, so it makes sense that Infinity Ward would bring more guns from those classes to the game. It also doesn’t hurt to know both of the weapons have history in the Black Ops series as well, in what seems like an appropriate lead in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War next month.
Perhaps the most critical change players might notice from update 1.27 are the new tunnels concealing the bustling Verdansk subway system. In these tunnels, combatants are free to engage in close-quarters firefights that weren’t quite as common in the open air of battle royale. Might this previously unseen area hide some Easter eggs for players to discover? We’d bet on it considering some fans think Modern Warfare Season 6 may be the game’s final formal season of DLC. With as many as two more live events believed to be on the horizon, it’s once again Warzone that gets the most interesting seasonal overhauls. That being said, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Season 6 offers all multiplayer fans plenty to do over the next couple weeks.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
What are your thoughts on Modern Warfare Season 6 so far? Does update 1.27 deliver on your expectations? Tell us in the comments section!
The post ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’ Update 1.27 Adds Season 6 – Patch Notes appeared first on Newsweek.