The days are shorter, the air is colder, and holiday music is officially on repeat in stores. All of this can only mean one thing: Winter has arrived. If you already have a partner locked down for cuffing season (or for the whole dang year), its prime time to pile on the layers and take snowy pics, and having a pre-set list of Instagram captions for photos of your partner in the snow can help you move from Camera Roll to IG feed in record time. Get out there and have a snowball fight, make snow angels, or build a family of snowmen together. The temperatures might be freezing, but its all about commitment here! That perfect winter photo of your SO can warm your heart and fight off the cold, so get snapping and start posting with one of these can’t-fail captions.
1. The snuggle is real.
2. Wanna chill?
3. I love you snow much.
4. Im s-mitten.
5. Up to snow good.
6. Love at frost sight.
7. No cold feet here.
8. Baby, its cold outside.
9. My snow angel.
10. You warm my heart.
11. Walkin in a winter wonderland.
12. Very merry.
13. Merry and bright.
14. Santa baby.
15. Most wonderful time of the year.
16. “First, we make snow angels for two hours, and then well go ice skating, and then well eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie Dough as fast as we can, and then to finish, well snuggle. Elf
17. Some people are worth melting for. Frozen
18. “All I want for Christmas is you.” Mariah Carey
19. When you stand in the snow you look like an angel. Groundhog Day
20. Son of a nutcracker! Elf
21. Winter is coming. Game of Thrones
22. I’ve got my love to keep me warm.” Irving Berlin
23. Ice, ice, baby. Vanilla Ice
24. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” Albert Camus
25. “People dont notice whether its winter or summer when theyre happy.” Anton Checkov
Now, get out there and enjoy those winter festivities! The cold never bothered you anyway at least, not when you’ve got your partner around to warm you up.
The post 25 Instagram Captions For Photos Of Your Partner In The Snow appeared first on Elite Daily.