Fortnite Chapter 2 carries onward to Week 6 with Hide and Seek Challenges. In this guide, we detail the best way to visit five Landmarks in a single match. If you’re working towards that Battle Pass skin over the next few weeks, this is one fairly easy task worth figuring out. It doesn’t take much skill, and all the locations are a bit closer than one might think.
Fortnite Visit Landmarks in a single match
Landmarks are a new feature added in Fortnite Chapter 2, and they’re marked on the Battle Royale map as mini cities in between the standard named locations. Many of these Landmarks have already been used in challenges for prior weeks, but here’s a full list for those still getting acquainted with the new play space for Season 11.
To get credit for the challenge, simply visit five of the spots on the maps marked below in a single match. Make note of Landmarks that are close to one another, and take the route that meshes best with the circle of a given round.
1) Locke’s Lighthouse: On the coast northwest of Pleasant Park.
2) Crash Site: On the big island north of Sweaty Sands.
3) Risky Reels: In the circular clearing of trees west of Frenzy Farm.
4) EGO Science Station: On the beach coast west of Pleasant Park.
5) Hilltop House: On a hill northeast of Pleasant Park.
6) Homely Hills: The group of houses north of Pleasant Park and west of Craggy Cliffs.
7) Coral Cove: On the large island northwest of Sweaty Sands.
8) Fort Crumpet: In a clearing west of Sweaty Sands.
9) Gorgeous Gorge: In the river area northwest of Lazy Lake.
10) EGO Barracks: In a clearing northwest of Lazy Lake.
For our money, Pleasant Park seems like the most Landmark-rich landing location followed by Sweaty Sands. Just engage in a few battles at those places, and you should have no problem figuring out how to finish this Hide and Seek Challenge. We’ve listed all 10 locations, but you only need to visit five in a single match to get it done. That’s all you need to know about visiting Landmarks in Fortnite.
Fortnite is available now on PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC and mobile. The Hide and Seek Challenges are live now.
Were you able to visit five Landmarks in a single match? Which of these Landmarks is your favorite? Tell us in the comments section!
The post ‘Fortnite’ Visit Landmarks All Locations Week 6 Challenge Guide appeared first on Newsweek.